• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Omegamon and Alphamon

Has this matter been dealt with, and the pages temporarily unlocked?

I've made the changes, though I'm not sure if the other characters Darkanine mentioned should be upgraded as well since Digimon is a multiverse, and none of the continuities have been declared non-canon. So these upgrades could potentially apply to them as well.

Probably VictoryGreymon ZeedGarurumon must be updated as well. Even if we consider the idea of the multiverse (which exists in the franchise since the V-Pets with the concept of DW the original world of Nanimon, yes it is from another universe) Yggdrasil will be the same.It was revealed in Xros Wars that the controlling entity of Digital World exists in a super space-time that exists beyond the conventional space-time. As VictoryGreymon ZeedGarurumon were made by the controller to overcome it,something that happened, then the PS works for everything because the controller will be the same throughout the franchise.

Said Administrator is Yggdrasil, who as I mentioned earlier forms one half of the Mother Eater's powers.

Characters like God and ZeedMilleniummo are far above them, so they might be candidates for High 2-A.

I do not know. Possibly. What does the rest of the staff think?

Also, have the pages that Reppuzan edited been re-locked?

Well, there is the question regarding whether Alphamon, Omegamon, Yggdrasil, Victory Greymon and ZeedGarurumon should be upgraded to 2-A, and God and ZeedMillenniummon to High 2-A?

CrossverseCrisis said:
^No problem.
@All: Anything else that we may need to do here?

As mentioned before, theirs still discussion on whether or not Yggdrasil would scale (and thus, "The Arbitrators") due to being The Mother Eaters power source.

Theirs also some discussion on whethor or not God should be "At least High 2-A" due to creating the Digital World (which Suedo mentioned had "higher dimensions that you couldn't even comprehend" or something along those lines)

Yes. I am not informed about this matter, so I would like to read more input.

Well, the only possible argument I come up with against such a change is the fact that we've already shuffled off Alphamon's and Omnimon's upgrades into a separate tab due to being a different continuity.

As a result, these might not apply if we were to continue by that logic, since this multiversal scale iks a little outside the reach of Yggdrasil from previous appearances (i.e. in Digimon Crusaders he had the Royal Knights invade another Server rather than just take it over himself).

However, as we stated before, there isn't really a "non-canon" source in Digimon, so whether or not it seems like an outlier is debatable.

How about "At least 2-A. Possibly High 2-A" for God, and for ZeedMillenniummon as well, if it scales from the former character?

Antvasima said:
How about "At least 2-A. Possibly High 2-A" for God, and for ZeedMillenniummon as well, if it scales from the former character?

That seems reasonable. Only other character I believe it could scale to is ENIAC since he shares the title of "Creator of the Digital World".

Well, feel free to adjust Alphamon, Omegamon, Yggdrasil, Victory Greymon, ZeedGarurumon, God, and ZeedMillenniummon then. Does anybody else want to temporarily unlock the pages?

Darkanine said:
Since two admins seem to agree, I'll make a list of who this may scale too.
Defiantly will scale too

Takumi/Aiba. Being the protagonist of Cyber Sleuth and the one who actually defeated the mother eater. Currently don't have a profile but i'm working on that.

Alphamo

Omegamo/Omnimon

Yggdrasil

Might scale too

VictoryGreymo and ZeedGarurumo ("The Arbitrators")

Jesmo. For reasons Reppu mentioned above.

Maybe Arata and Nokia, but I need to play more Cyber Sleuth to find out.
Seeing some scans,I found that Alphamon said Examon has the most destructive power among the Royal Knights, by this statement it is possible to add it to this PowerScalling?

I think examon should scale somehow sine omnimon needed you and other royal knights just to incapacitate him.

I just remebered that Examon doesn't have a page yet. We should make pages of the rest of the RK sooner or later.

As I was looing for clips of the final battle, I noticed one where Omegamon fainted in battle and was replaced by Aratas Diablomon. It should scale to him as well.

Edit: Clip is here.

Shouldn't Diaboromon and Gaiomon(who may or may not have a file.) be upgraded since they participate in the fight?

Darkanine said:
As I was looing for clips of the final battle, I noticed one where Omegamon fainted in battle and was replaced by Aratas Diablomon. It should scale to him as well.
Also Yuuko's Gaiomon should scale as well because if Diaboromon faints She takes over.

So before I mess something up, I just want to clarify somethings

Characters to be upgraded to 2-A are

-Yggdrasil

-ZeedGarurumon

-Gaiomon (currently no profile here)

-Megagargomon (currently no profile here)

-HiAndromon (currently no profile here)

Characters to be changed from 2-A, possibly High 2-A are

-God

-ZeedMillenniummon

-ENIAC

Anything I'm missing?

Bagramon with the Code Crown (or Darknessbagramon) was not considered 2-A for wanting "intended to replace God"? (In addition of course to destroy all dimensions). I believe that it can be considered at their level too.

@Darkanine That seems accurate, according to what you wrote earlier, yes.

Back