• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 2: Get Back

[Assuming the launcher has a sling] I put the launcher on my back and take out the acid gun, "Remiel take these ******* out" I say as I start firing at them.

[The launcher does not have a sling.]

The acids melts the terminators, their structure slowly disapearing and falling down before being destroyed.

[**** just pretend I rested it against my leg]

I then put the Acid Gun back on its sling pick up the launcher and start trying to get out,

"Remiel hold them off"

I grab the guy running and throw him and myself away, as Doomslayer grabs the BFG and shoots it at the Terminators.

@PSYCHO He does so for a few more seconds, the attackers not being able to locate him. He is de-summoned.

@Crimson The BFG annihates them, the cases, and most of the room.

"Rip and Tear yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I say, adrenaline running over.

After recovering for a bit, i go to the "teleporter" and see if it does anything.

For now all seems calm.

The manual is oddly written, with confusing and contradictory instructions and a back page simply saying "push the buttons."

I go into the armory and look through the cases for explosivves and guns I can use, particularly any sort of thermite, white phosphorous, napalm, or any other incindiary devices.

[I mean, we have terminators on our rear end and we've got no time to lose. Also I just slammed the button.]

[There are no enemies around, and you didn't call over anyone. Why anyone but the people who found it and were looking at it already have gotten in?]

The button pulls up a list of recent destinations and is slightly dented from being pushed so hard.

@Blah You find a briefcase labeled 'explosives'

"I have a plan, but I need everyone inside!"

[also fork didn't notice the BFG took care of it]

[Oh, that was to get in the machine? I thought the army of terminators was between you guys and the people who were still in the first room.]

I check the contents of the briefcase (more to make sure nothing is armed than anything else), then grab whatever gun is closest and head to the machine.

"I wonder if it has any games?"

[also Torli, in the character thing at the top of the thread it doesn't say who my summon is]

"Nice"

I grab the gameboy and put it in my pocket. I'll control later if there's any game in it.

I then check another box.

@Overlord [Its the size of a man]

There is a very large box in the center of the room labeled "dangerous"

It is the last one left unopened

"That's a big box"

I summon Glenn and make him go check the box, while i back away just in case.

He goes next to the large container and tries to open it.

Back