• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 2: Get Back

With the last few seconds of summoned Doomslayer, i have him punch the metalic puddle multiple times with everything he has.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
With the last few seconds of summoned Doomslayer, i have him punch the metalic puddle multiple times with everything he has.
The floor completely shatters on the first hit, leaving a gaping hole going down several floors.

I see that there's no more boxes to check, so I go back to the box with the nuclear warhead and close it.

I then try moving the box where the dimensional teleporter is

I get Cirno to get the ice of my feet, and then ask her to make me a spear made of ice.

[she can create ice swords, so spears make sense]

''What was the most recent location the teleporter sent something to?

"Right, apparently we need to get to verse 216 to find Axel."

The machine slowly lights up, with a message on the screen saying "Booting up, may take up to 58 hours"

".... Fuuuuuuuu"

Pass out from irritation, stress of the previous situation, and a desire to just sleep through bootup

The machine then dings, a "Complete" appearing on screen before the whole room begins to warp, pulling away at reality until there is nothing left. It stays this way for a second before dropping you right back into it on a cold hard floor. It's a hallway, somewhat dark. The floors are white tiles, the walls beige. It seems like a sterilzed place.

hitting the floor makes me wake the fork up

"AGAWATDAFORUNSKFU!?!?"

Back