• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 2: Get Back

"That was faster than expected"

I get up and look around, tring to figure out the layout of the place the teleporter sended us.

The hallway stretches far in two directions, though one has a door at the end of it. There is a note on the floor near the door.

The note reads

"You fools, did you honestly think we wouldn't clear our history? You're in the wrong place, wrong time. We'll get the peace and quiet we deserve soon enough."

Torlikoff said:
The note reads

"You fools, did you honestly think we wouldn't clear our history? You're in the wrong place, wrong time. We'll get the peace and quiet we deserve soon enough."
I put the note in my pocket and open the door in front of me.

The door is locked, some sort of key card seems to be needed.

the cigarette sets off the fire alarm, water coming from the ceiling and the noises of the alarm blaring.

Dammit, now i'm clothes are all wet.

I look at the two ends of the hallway and i decide to choose the third option.

I summon Glenn and make him create a shockwave to try splitting apart the wall of the hallway

[Like this]

The the door and hallway are split perfectly in half and you hear several screams and splurtching noises from the other side

"uggghh...."

I wish to say something, but then I realized that in-between the fact that we're trying to save the entire multiverse, and that we've already broken the law in numberous ways, perhaps just murdering random people really shouldn't be a problem anymore.

That thought surefire doesn't wipe the shock off my face though.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
*meanwhile*
I summon Doomslayer and have him punch the door.
The door is launched forward incredibly fast, you can hear in hit one or two more people.

"I.... Ugh... Did I just get into a gang of murder hobos?"

I cup my hand over my cigarette to keep it dry. "Going by that note, they probably weren't related to this Axel guy and his people at least, so they wouldn't have been much good for info. Though he might have done something here before, since this was in his travel history." I walk through the hole in the wall, avoiding any blood on the floor, so I don't get my shoes dirty.

"Freeze" One of many, many, many armed men shout, all of them pointing their guns at Jonathan and the rest.

"You know, the last time we had guns pointed at us, it didn't go well for the people with said guns."

"Though, would you just so happen to be also trying to take out Axel?"

"I'll take that as a 'maybe but we're being rude about it'"

Summon Kamina to blitz all the soldiers and take them out within a second, while rolling for some cover

Not being in the line of sight of the armed men, I decide to continue looking around, and seeing if I can find an image showing the fire evacuation route and building floor plan.

The guards panic, shooting at the air and at Keane and Jonathan, landing a few hits on the both of them. All of them are taken down.

Back