• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can't recall a time in which she didn't led with sealing and even if she did Mukuro's mentality is that her sealing is the best choice to start with, she even said that once.

too early to vote they don't have knowledge of each other.

even if they start 10 meters apart theres no way mukuro of knowing that hajime even exists there because mukuro can't see him because she has no enhanced senses... this will also count for other AI... they will also have the same abilities... and there is no way she would know there are other AI...

"I can't recall a time in which she didn't led with sealing and even if she did Mukuro's mentality is that her sealing is the best choice to start with, she even said that once."

SO she does start sometimes without sealing... there is a way she will go out of character.. if that probability still exists..

so luck stealth then avatars

@PickAPoison. I mean, she should have to know that Hajime exists because she is in a match with him, even despite not having knowledge of each other she should know that she is facing someone. I never said that she starts with something that isn't sealing, just I don't remember if she ever started with something that wasn't sealing, but I'm pretty sure she didn't.

Mukuro needs no knowledge, she starts with seal. And we have debated quite a bit already, there's no reason not to cast a vote.

I also wanna ask, and pardon my choice of words, what in the ******* hell are you talking about? Do you know what are 10 meters? A normal human can see as far away as 4km, blurry as things may be, so she can see Hinata perfectly fine at 10 meters of distance. And there is no AI because Hinata needs to make those first, they just don't exist already.

Just... Are you for real? Have you even read the conversation? Did you read what you just quoted? Nagito never, ever, at literally any point makes anyone, not a single person, act out of character "by luck". Not a single example has been shown and the "proof" given ia far from convincing. Ion also literally says he doesn't remember once that Mukuro didn't start with Sealing and Mukuro herself thinks it's her best move.

I am just, honestly confused. Are we talking Chinese? No seriously, what the bloody hell is happening?

All this talk about Nagito's luck and no one has brought up that Hajime also has Makoto Naegi's broken luck as well.

Hajime FRA

If Hajime has Makoto Naegi's defensive, broken luck cranked up to 11, there is no believable reason you can give me that Mukuro will be able to kill Hajime with Makoto's luck protecting him.

Mukuro FRA. Luck can do a lot of things but it can't prevent the completion of a thought. Distractions aren't gonna happen at speeds faster than she can think so that's moot.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Mukuro FRA. Luck can do a lot of things but it can't prevent the completion of a thought. Distractions aren't gonna happen at speeds faster than she can think so that's moot.
Er, speed isn't a factor when it comes to luck.

It does when the only thing it can do fast enough, it can't do.

Like literally nobody has showed his luck being capable of making someone act out of character. Not even Hinata's.

"At the level of Supernatural Luck, one's good fortune can be compared to passive Probability Manipulation, often overlapping for some characters, as they are followed by good fortune in everything they do and everywhere they go, to the point that impossible coincidences line up again and again in their favor. Being lucky in itself is not enough to have this ability - a character's exceptional luck must be a real ability."

The description we use on the wiki.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I also don't remember sealing needing her to see her target. But Ion can clear that out.
I'm kinda sure that she doesn't seal anything for any reason from an opponent she cannot see in character (bloodlust maybe she seal the whole Neo-World). Plus luck also factor's that and I also forgot Hajime has access to his equipments and since this is the Neo World version, all the prep time equipments can be made instantly

And Makoto's luck is a real ability. That ability were nothing harmful can affect him directly. Directly, as in, it insures his safety.

The descriptions we use are general descriptions. It doesn't change that we gi by what the ability has shown, and you would be relaying on something its never shown to do.

SBA means that she knows she's in battle, whether she can see her opponent or not. If she seals, her opponent would also stop being invisible.

What I think none of you understand and keep misunderstanding is that we never assume a power does stuff it hasn't been shown doing. It's that simple.

Let's see, shown huh. How about Makoto (with his passive luck being active)being the only one who has survived an execution in the entire series? That very same execution separated into two different timelines.

Makoto's luck isn't as good as Nagito's, though I suppose you could say Makoto's luck somehow made Alter Ego's hacking faster or some shit.

Makoto's luck is more of a "no u" to other lucksters as it directly lowers the luck of others making them significantly more unlucky (aka a guy got into a really bad accident with a bizarre set of coincidences that ended up with him getting arrested despite said guy having extremely good luck).

It also can completely eliminate plans that try and remove chance from being a factor because Naegi's luck is so horrendous that it automatically forces chance to become a factor.

So you are gonna compare higher D stuff that his luck has never interacted with and that he doesn't resist to... getting executed. Which does still happen in one ending if you make a bad choice.

That is the epitome of NLF and means nothing.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
So you are gonna compare higher D stuff that his luck has never interacted with and that he doesn't resist to... getting executed. Which does still happen in one ending if you make a bad choice.
That is the epitome of NLF and means nothing.
Except it doesn't, he survives that execution in the good ending and in the bad ending Kirigiri gets executed, I just wanted to correct that

Mukuro doesn't even need to know someone to seal it, for example, she sealed Shido's memories of the world, she didn't erased them individually, she erased them from every single person that Shido knew even if she didn't knew this person, she even erased the "memories" from computers. So no, Mukuro doesn't need to see her target to seal it.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
You need to prove that Mukuro seals anything from a opponent she doesn't know or have knowledge about and an opponent she can't see.
Actually read what I said. SBA means she knows she's in a fight, her opponent being invisible doesn't change this. Otherwise stealth using characters would always win because the other side doesn't even know someone is there.

The source also doesn't change what the ability is. Her emotions are sealed so she doesn't get affected.

A character that more or less has no idea there exists a girl that can seal entire universes and abilities without any effort.

Your argument is pretty much that his luck can't be breached, which is an NLF. A throw metal object is not comparable to hax that just happens and it's done, much less higher D stuff.

@Lanncelot

"I also don't remember sealing needing her to see her target. But Ion can clear that out."

how does she know theres an enemy in the first place

Back