• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TacticalNuke002 said:
Darkseid can do the same but we don't treat Darkseid's lower keys like this afaik.
Type 9 like that is absolutely allowed. The whole "type 8 reliant on higher dimensional stuff" was the same discussion, and it can't be restricted.

Darkseid can do the same but we don't treat Darkseid's lower keys like this afaik.

Really? that's new to me because I remember in the Rimuru vs Pennywise battle that Penny can send another avatar of himself or something. Type 9 immortality battles is new to me sorry

For now, I'll vote Hajime. I don't see why, with double amped luck, Mukuro's arm won't cramp or something as she goes to raise it, giving Hajime a chance to make the magic happen.

Because her first move is just faster than anything he can do, and that's still assuming luck does what it has never done. Hajime attacks Nagito, Nagito gets lucky and a thingy in his pocket stops it. Hajime almost gets shot by Nagito, Nagito's gun jams. Luck has never interfered with people directly. Hence it can't.

Since Hajime's arguments got contested I'm not sure if counting those votes so:

Hajime: Either 0 or 6 (somehow)

Mukuro: 5

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Because her first move is just faster than anything he can do, and that's still assuming luck does what it has never done. Hajime attacks Nagito, Nagito gets lucky and a thingy in his pocket stops it. Hajime almost gets shot by Nagito, Nagito's gun jams. Luck has never interfered with people directly. Hence it can't.
Except it has. People picket up specific items (Chiaki with the poisoned water, the whole class when Nagito got the shortest stick), happened to step on specific places (Nagiti discovering a secret hideout) or used melee weapons to attack because of it (the chainsaw and gun guy).

Makoto's luck also made Alter Ego interfere with his execution, and when Nagito's luck was made into bad luck a girl fell on him in the stereopical anime way, causing him to be beat up.

I'll ask this question one last time, Does Mukuro leading move is starting her seal on a universal scale or just only on one person? Because I think you need 2-C range to affect the real one since he has type 9 plus she doesnt have knowledge on Hajime's mechanics and the real can basically send endless amount of data plus don't forget luck (I know some are getting sick of that word).

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Because I think you need 2-C range to affect the real one since he has type 9 plus she doesnt have knowledge on Hajime's mechanics and the real can basically send endless amount of data plus don't forget luck (I know some are getting sick of that word).
I want to use the word that starts with w and ends with k.

In fact, I believe that key of Hajime should be entirely removed as it assumes that Mukuro is for some reason in the simulation which is a limitation placed on her.

If that key were to remain, it should only be High 8-C, 10-C within the simulation and Hajime's admin privileges should only apply when the fight begins in the real world, but he somehow manages to plug the opponent into the simulation.

There was also the parts about Nagito's luck making him get kidnapped. I absolutely don't see why people wouldn't be affected by luck. It's literally probability manipulation, what matters is if it's likely enough for his ability to actually manage to do it. But still, there you have the exemple's of people's actions being affected above.

With Hajime's luck letting him make a meteor fall down, snipe a kidnapped, make an airplane crash down, and kill everyone but him. Mukuro not leading with sealing appears far more likely.

The fact that this Izuku is literally just a copy of him that the original cna keep sending off doesn't help.

And would or could Mukuro seal someone she doesn't even know? They are 4km away, so does she have an ability that just tells her where specifically a dude is, and what he is like to seal him?

TacticalNuke002 said:
I want to use the word that starts with w and ends with k.

In fact, I believe that key of Hajime should be entirely removed as it assumes that Mukuro is for some reason in the simulation which is a limitation placed on her.

If that key were to remain, it should only be High 8-C, 10-C within the simulation and Hajime's admin privileges should only apply when the fight begins in the real world, but he somehow manages to plug the opponent into the simulation.
Well I agree with you that he shouldn't be High 6-C. But removing this key is basically removing Hajime's skillset like the finger gun energy projection, Law Manipulation, Teleportation, duplication etc. which is basically removing what he has in canon. For the match-up regarding this key, idk where it will take place other than inside the simulation where he has access to these abilities

The same as white face, Monika and Kirito, Virtual reality character can use their in-game abilities in the real world.

Yes, Mukuro would seal people she doesn't know. She doesn't need to know how the other person look like to seal him.

Ionliosite said:
Yes, Mukuro would seal people she doesn't know. She doesn't need to know how the other person look like to seal him.
That was only half the question. Can she seal someone she doesn't know anything about? As far as she is concerned, all she knows "someone 4 kilometers away from me wants to beat me" and nothing else. She doesn't know if it's a human, where he is, what he is, etc.

When has she sealed something she has no info about?

In her very first fight, Usually, Mukuro Live in Space, when some unknown peoples and droids from earth tried to kill her, she sealed them right of the batt. She also wanted to seal the entire planet if they came back.

But more Important, She is stated to always use sealing as first move.

Probably, she can sense Spiritual energy from other beings.

Can Hajime do something a 4 km without even saw that an opponent is here?

So she is in space, that's alright. But people and droids trying to kill her doesn't tell me much. Does she have enhanced senses, or did she just seal attacks they used and seal them with those? Beyond luck, she wouldn't be directly attacked by Hajime any time soon.

And that doesn't matter. A sentient being acting out of character is far more likely than the stuff Hajime's luck can do.

Hajime also has no spiritual energy, and verse equal doesn't have much to equate it with.

A small meteor that killed one man and crashed a plane, which he survived.

That's a bit more than just bringing a meteor.

>So she is in space, that's alright. But people and droids trying to kill her doesn't tell me much. Does she have enhanced senses, or did she just seal attacks they used and seal them with those? Beyond luck, she wouldn't be directly attacked by Hajime any time soo

Yes and yes, she sealed them right of the batt, Mukuro's key is in a constent bloodlust state, i don't think something other tha sealing will come in her mind.

>And that doesn't matter. A sentient being acting out of character is far more likely than the stuff Hajime's luck can do.

For now, i didn't see much of him influensing someone who always lead with something instantanously at such distance

>Hajime doesn't have anything... spiritual.

Verse equalization handle this i guess.

>Meteors

For the meteors, Mukuro could just instantanously redirect it at Hajime or another place with wormholes, it isn't a big deal for her, and the time between the crash and the falling is large enough to lket Mukuro seal Hajime.

People aren't bringing up meteors for them to strike Mukuro. People are bringingn them up becaise it's far more unlikely for that to happen then Mukuro accidentally ******* up and using the wrong move.

I see.

If Mukuro don't lead with sealing then she can do other stuff like.

• Instantanously bring Metors from space to earth with wormhole
  • Create Black Hole
  • BFR the opponent to space
  • Atomize them (but need physical strike so)
  • Throw light beam
If Hajime can deal with them i guess he could win but i still don't know what he do instead of "stealth himself" and what he has to kill Muku

He can respawn, or teleport, from all of those. After which he can just make a despair "disease" like Junko to have her asleep and feverish for a few weeks, or passively drive her insane by turning up his hostile aura, or just tell her to give up and pull it off out of bullshit social Influencing.

And no. Verse equlization wouldn't give him something he specifically doesn't. Wasn't there a time in date a live when people didn't have any energy anyways?

>Meteors

They miss.

>Black Hole

He teleports out of there

>BFR

What the above said

>Atomization

Precog and skill means he isn't going to be touched with physical strikes

>Light beam

It misses

He cab also just drive Mukuro insane or something like that to win

Schnee One said:
You can still move while cramped
I should know
I believe it depends entirely on how bad the cramp is. I've seen people I believe have incredibly high pain tolerance (irl) completely debilitated by a leg cramp. It would sure be lucky if the cramp was debilitating... "wink, wink"

Okok just a few things:

>Black Hole

I mean he will probably just die before doing something

>Make Muku Insane

It depend the potency, Muku resist mind stuff to a city scale. And for the social influence, Muku is always in a bloodlust state in this key, she also sealed her own emotions so discussion isn't gonna work.

He has other way to kill Muku I guess?

Back