• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mujin Park, The False Supreme God, Vs. Lord, The Leader Of The Demigods

What's the value for Lord? I mean universes.

Mujin is at least 9 in, if I remember correctly.

Also, how does Lord's concept manip work? Cuz depending on how it works, this could result in a stomp.

It’s better if you all wait until I update the profile again. The layers in the profile need to be evaluated. But if you ignore the layers;
What's the value for Lord? I mean universes.
He stated that he is going to destroy every universe in the verse until the creator meets him, which should be more than 100 million (for now. It should be infinite), but I think it’s over time. His best feat is fusing the celestial and demon worlds together and he was going to fuse the mortal world too, but Lukas stopped him.

So it should be at least 3 universes.

Mujin is at least 9 in, if I remember correctly.

Also, how does Lord's concept manip work? Cuz depending on how it works, this could result in a stomp.
Basically, he controls everything in the world with words. For example, by just saying to Mujin, “give me your heart,” his heart will leave his body and fly to Lord’s hands. If he says “disappear,” the target will get erased. If he asks to change location, the rotation of the Earth will change. If he asks for a concept to appear, like death, it will kill the target instantly, bypassing their regeneration, but it only stops at Low Godly.

That’s his main ability.

Then he has his space manipulation, similar to Funny Valentine. Any attack will transfer somewhere else. He can kill a target using space and sealing.

It doesn’t
It does.
TWFXL4D.png

z1AiInq.png

Honestly these hax based characters like Mujin and Moris Nirvana key need to get their layers evaluated and are pretty outdated (hard to read, missing scans, etc).

If you want to make a vs thread with GoH characters it's better to stick to physical fighters instead for now since they usually don't need much layer evaluations.

Back