• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Making me notice I should probably just go render Ashley's pic but her hair being white might make that take actual work

So if they're starting in range of each other's stuff, that's like 15 feet. SBA means they're willing to kill, which helps Ashley more than she usually is in canon because murder is not legal and she wants to be a hero. Can't kill normal villains, but she was able to kill people like Spawner and Teacher's elite squads. As such, she'd probably start with the pointing to obliterate the 15 feet in front of her. This also throws her back a good bit.

Trying to shield this doesn't seem like a great idea. Is Mugino likely to evade early on? She has a pretty long range, so it would make sense.

Well she is more likely to evade than shield yes, if they both have knowledge of each other (even if not as she think best defence is offence) , but how many bean can they fire at the same time if I'm not wrong MD limit is 14, while from my understanding the other uses her hand to fire them ? So 2? And can they be rapid fired ?

1 per hand. Hers are wide and would be able to intercept Mugino's, since elctrons are matter.

I'll grab stuff later for that

She can just sustain the effect. Her sister/clone has done that before.

I believe, at this point, Mugino can fire 20 Meltdowner beams at once, and can use silicon chips to make more beams. I believe Mugino's a fair bit more precise than Ashley is, for what it counts.

Assuming that the blast go 0.5 meter wide even then it s a pretty decisive victory mugino with superior range and more beam that don't come from her hand (so they are bit more free although still linear)

It she can only use 2 beams and they are linear then she can't protect herself from 20 beams at the same time with some angle

They start within range of one another, and she can still tjrow herself around with the recoil of hwr power to be a hard target.

yes but the recoils is parallel to the blast right ? and mugino bean have longer range so even assuming the recoil the beam should still reach her sooner or later , the higher volume of fire does give mugino an advantage especilly since they are not restricted by hand movement and positions

Mugino can also use her recoil to move around

I believe high level esper in toaru is supposed to have very high mathematical intelligence right? If that's so, wouldn't Mugino be able to predict the trajectory of her opponent despite the recoil?

@Wokistan Do they start in range of each other? I always thought the starting range is the highest distance one side can cover.

Idk, both seems to have similar personality and both have prosthetic members so it fits

• Speed Equal
  • Both starts in each other range and can see each other
  • Both have basic info about each other powers
  • SBA

Back