• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Mxyzptlk VS Asriel Dreemurr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the math behind anything above 3-A, but I think Hyper Goner and Angel of Death are Asriel's ticket to ride in all three matches, and the imp's powers might not affect someone on the same number of dimensions as him, whereas Goat Bro freely flaunts his omnipotence before even Frisk and the player.

In addition, Mr. Mxyzptlk has more weaknesses to exploit.

As far as im aware here Asriel maybe capable of affecting 5-D space but he isnt 5-D himself so the IMP in this case

I word argue that the Angel of Death maneuver would render the imp useless.

And that being able to destroy 5-D objects makes whether or not the user is 5-D irrelevant.

Woops !

Well... i'll try ...

Possible Stalemate, due to both being potential 5 dimensional beings, and having similar powers.

If not, Mxy beats him with incredibly high diff , due to Asriel having the mind of a child.

Probably gonna go with Mxy for both rounds due to him being a definite five dimensional being and being able to do anything within those five dimensions while Asriel's higher dimensional power is not clear. Mxy might win round 1 with high difficulty due to self-imposed weaknesses but he definitely wins round 2.

In my opinion, mxy can win round 1, but i think asriel takes round 2. Round 3 is hard since they both are infinite in power, although asriel was infinite using just a fraction of his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back