• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns vs. The Authority

I think The Authority actually outclasses them in physical strength

Mr Burns struggles to do a thumbs up and would die to a strong gust of wind, while The Authority can withstand being gripped by a person, the wind didn't kill him, it just brew away the dust he turned to because he was so old.

I am thinking Mr Burns. At least he can move whereas the Authority cant since speed is unequal here. True, he got outclassed by an ant, but in one thread here, Authority lost to a Water Bear, which is less dangerous then an ant. Honestly, Burns touches the dying false gods head and it turns into dust, considering if wind could harm him, so can touches. Voting Burns.

Psychomaster35 said:
I am thinking Mr Burns. At least he can move whereas the Authority cant since speed is unequal here. True, he got outclassed by an ant, but in one thread here, Authority lost to a Water Bear, which is less dangerous then an ant. Honestly, Burns touches the dying false gods head and it turns into dust, considering if wind could harm him, so can touches. Voting Burns.
The Water Bear won through outlasting the Authority, not because the Water Bear up and beat the f*ck out oh him

in this fight, Mr. Burns can't hurt the authority at all

Voting the Authority via outlasting

Meh. His strength is very inconsistent. Sometimes he can be overpowered by ants and knocked out with camera flashes. Other times he can (barely) lift a bowling ball and survive a gunshot. He has always been weak, but how weak is not linear. The same can be said about the Authority; he survived being gently gripped and lifted by two people but crumbled to dust in the wind.

Still...

At their strongest: Burns can lift a bowling ball and survive a gunshot, while the Authority can lift his arms and allow someone to carry him.

At their weakest: Burns gets knocked out by a camera flash and fails to crush an ant (albeit, he didn't put his entire weight on the ant, it was one foot), while the Authority crumbles to dust in the wind.

Maybe if you put Burns at his weakest against the Authority at his strongest, but what's stopping him from just smothering the Authority by covering his mouth and nose?

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Meh. His strength is very inconsistent. Sometimes he can be overpowered by ants and knocked out with camera flashes. Other times he can (barely) lift a bowling ball and survive a gunshot. He has always been weak, but how weak is not linear.
hmmm...

I've never watched the Simpsons (shocking, yes), so I wouldn't know, but I'm only voting based on the information on his page

Burns also defeated the Loch Ness Monster (albeit offscreen) and was completely fine after a pile of gold fell on him

Burns has far more stamina and can move on his own. Even if he cannot muster up the strength to beat The Authority to death, what's to stop him from smothering him by going up to him and covering his nose and mouth? The Authority could try and move his arms to stop him, but considering Burns has survived the impact of a baseball, I don't see him being stopped by that.

Back