• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Bean fights Humanity

Jackythejack

They/Them
Sooooo I don't know why I'm doing this but just let me do it okay. Speed is equal. CH gets any weapon (that doesn't negate dura) that allows him to hurt Bean, and they are both in an apartment complex without knowing where the other is, but they do know someone in the building is trying to kill them. Also Bean is 9-B

Who wins.

Mr. Bea

Composite Human

This is rather complicated.

The biggest problem is that Bean is very incompetent and very goofy, he is never serious and he wouldn't be lethal to CH, he would probably use a goofy antic which CH would dodge.

However, while this would give CH the win here. But WOULD CH kill him? many humans are pacifists and would only incapitate him to make sure he isn't a threat, not kill him. would CH be the same?

So in my opinion. this is incon for me

Mr bean is goofy sure. But he certainly isn't stupid. He wouldn't mess around if someone is trying to kill him. Proof is when a person tries to rob him. He used a trash can to hold down their arms and shove them to the floor. Mr. Bean would likely set up some sort of trap with his fire works and other weapons. He tends to take sneakier approaches like that. And his super natural luck would help save him from some close calls should he screw up. Since he really only needs to get one physical strike in or one lucky bullet off. Plus his vibe of giving off bad luck to CH. bean should be able to handle this. It's gonna be hard to take down bean with luck protecting him and luck screwing them over, plus his ability to one shot. I'll say Bean For now.

Bean is pretty varied. But if we use bean at his best, he is merely an above average human.Bean is able to make a plan, but CH is an extrodinary genius who mastered every strategy and is the peak of all real world human performance. He would find a way to outsmart bean

Plus, considering that he is an apartment. CH has access to wires and lightbulbs as well as maybe a TV which he can use to his advantage and as weapons

In intelligence yes. But the super natural luck he has and bad luck he gives off, both have a factor.

Most of those things wouldn't really help. No genius could make enough use out of those items in time. Humanity is genius. But nothing we have done in the middle of a fight

Your point also on mr bean not killing is kinda.... ehh. Probably not entirely right. Mr bean is kinda uncaring. He shot a guy in the back with an arrow while just playing around (like intentionally hit them.)

he also oddly causes machines to glitch out or stop working when he is around for some reaso

It's not just bad luck to them. It's good luck to bean. Which is such a hard thing to overcome. Especially since bean can one shot physically or at a distance. CH has the skills. But Beans passive abilities should be too much .

Mr. Bean kills humanity. It wouldn't be an easy win. But Beans luck really gives him an edge. Humans can plan for lots of things. But not really handling luck as tough as Beans. And handling being in a position of bad luck. Mr bean just has to get one lucky shot in with his gun or arrow. Which is very plausible with his luck. And some of CH tech might not work. Considering bean can actually screw with tech just by being there. The fact his supernatural abilities are so passive, and he physically able to take down CH. Even if they spot each other and pulled weapons out on each other. Passive luck may just jam CH gun. Maybe not every time. But it happens the few times that situation happens. Plus range weapons and a pretty good shot. Bean gets lucky enough times to take a win

I don't see Bean actually getting a kill, though. His luck is better at passively keeping him alive while he does stupid shit. I doubt that he'll be able to survive doing stupid shit, and being gunned down by the most trained man in the world.

God, luck matches are annoying. It's literally just personal opinion about "How omnipotent is this guy's luck?" since if you're lucky, nothing can happen to you or something.

But he wouldn't do stupid shit. Goofy doesn't = stupid. Mr bean acts odd. But like brought up. He doesn't screw around when in danger. He will fight back. And since he has a handgun and his bows and arrows, plus large explosives. All it takes is a good shot. Or a good explosion. His range on fireworks and such covered his apartment room. So quite large in range.

Mr. Bean walked straight off a building and into a busy road and survived only when cars lined up in front of him to create a stairway down.

That's stupid shit.

I personally believe it's incon. Either Mr. Bean's luck doesn't save him long enough, or it does. And since Mr. Bean never really fights seriously, we'll never know.

yes. But he wasn't in the fear of danger at that time. He was shown to fight back when someone robbed him. Using s trash can to hold their arms down and force them down. He isn't gonna start acting stupid as hell in a situation where someone is after him. Which in this case. He knows. He is gonna protect himself.

Buttersamuri said:
yes. But he wasn't in the fear of danger at that time. He was shown to fight back when someone robbed him. Using s trash can to hold their arms down and force them down. He isn't gonna start acting stupid as hell in a situation where someone is after him. Which in this case. He knows. He is gonna protect himself.
Yea, and he ain't a great fighter. Using... trash cans to hold their arms down? For one, CH has the lifting strength to use trash cans like ******* gauntlets. For two, what the ****?

That's not the point. He used a trash can cause that was nearby. And it worked. Placing it over someone's body and pushing makes it really easy to knock them off their feet. The idea is he clearly thinks about what to do in a fight. While it's an off tactic, using it would work. Mr bean having odd tactics would actually help his case too since it's gonna be harder to tell what he does.

And Mr bean did take a class on fighting. Sure he isn't an amazing fighter. But having standard training he does certainly helps him. And shows that his intelligence in combat isn't below average in any sense.

I... that sounds ******* stupid, I'm sorry. I can not imagine that working as a legitimate skill feat under any circumstances.

So, incon. Either luck beats skill or skill beats luck, and since Bean has never fought anyone even a millionth as skilled as CH, we really don't know.

Buttersamuri said:
Using his environment to restrain someone's arms doesn't show any sort of skill or intelligence
My man.

It's a ******* trash can.

Yes. A solid metal cylinder that he used to his advantage by slamming it on top of them so they couldn't move their arms and could easily shove them on the floor. He weaponized something close to him to take down a Theif.

A trash can.

Versus all of humanity's greatest feats.

Completely missing the actual point

The point is he obviously knows how to fight and isn't gonna act stupid in a fight. It's proof he doesn't screw around if in danger

GoCommitDi said:
how will CH's guns leave even a dent on Bean?
By shooting him. Plenty of shotguns, heavier machine guns, and similar can shred 9-Bs.

This question was just answered to you

I also said he has any weapon that allows him to hurt bean.

But 4 for bean

Back