• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Move SA-X to Top Tier?

SA-X was recently changed from a Tier 7 to a Tier 5, so shouldn't she/it be moved to Metroid's Top Tier? Most of the members of Top Tier are 5-B at their lowest, and since the SA-X is tier 5-B, it seems like the best place for the SA-X to go to. Not sure why the SA-X has stayed in Low Tier for so long. I tried edit this change, but I am unable to edit the Tiers section for whatever reason.

I will add her.

The reasoning why she was olow tier was because for some reason all of Samus's featless enemies were rated 7-A from scaling to one of her weakest suits... yeah i dont know why...

Although, before this thread's life is shortly closed, I do wanna ask a question.

Should we have Anthony Higg's stats as it?

The primary feats in Other M are rather.... very outlier and weak... I would suggest unless we get more better stats of a GF trooper actually commiting a good feat, that we don't have stats for them

I'd say keep Anthony there. He seemed to be able to casually do a backflip with all that equipment on him, and was able to survive a large fall after getting knocked off of a platform by Ridley. That and his equipment might not put him on par with Sylux, but he's not a pushover if he can survive an encounter with Ridley.

Going off of your recent edit, Joey's on par with the SA-X. I find that a little funny.

Kinda seems low for a GF trooper (dura and Ap), at least in my opinion

I know right? A blast that is on par if not greater than a plasma beam is pretty interesting coming from this kid.

Back