• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mother of Existence vs SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal)

SCP-001's Reality warping is much too strong for MOE to handle. Like it's on a massively different scale. Plot manipulation is... plot manipulation... conceptual manipulation is very powerful, and its causality manipulation can affect acausal characters, because 682 and others are affected by it whilst being acausal.

I see nothing that MOE has that can put down Swann, however he can dish back what he takes.

The problem with that is that 001's hax works via writing...for people on a lower dimensional level. I highly doubt it would work on someone on his/their level. This winds up like Lord English vs Andrew Hussie, with MoM being LE and 001 being AH. (Homestuck reference. LE kills his writer, AH)

The real cal howard said:
The problem with that is that 001's hax works via writing...for people on a lower dimensional level. I highly doubt it would work on someone on his/their level. This winds up like Lord English vs Andrew Hussie, with MoM being LE and 001 being AH. (Homestuck reference. LE kills his writer, AH)
Then why is he allowed in battles?

then why is Annoying Dog allowed?

Why is the Grace allowed?

hell, why is any writer figure allowed if thats the case.

why is mother of existence even high 1-C or low 1-B. the reasoning for her tier is "we can assume that the multiverse is 11 dimensional", meaning that her tier is just an assumption. unless its strictly stated that the multiverse is 11 dimensional, she shouldnt be high 1-C or low 1-B.

I don't think it's a fair assumption to just say it ends up like English vs Hussie. I actually believe Swann may end up with yet another upgrade but I've been too lazy to do a write-up these days. There's a lot of interesting stuff in Operation OverMeta and SCP-3500, including a very direct reference to Grant Morrison's own Monitor-Mind The Overvoid and a potential analogue to it, as well as the possibility of infinite dimensions.

Back