• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hey, it works, right? So yeah, we have the star villain of the Little Shop of Horrors, Audrey II, vs Dawn, the nature-loving moonchild with psychic abilities. Speaking of abilities, someone should really check Audrey's abilities, because we all know that thing grew big by sucking up blood. Anyway...

1. This is Adult Audrey II vs Dawn
2. Speed is Equalized

Here are their profiles:
Audrey's Profile
Dawn's Profile

Who takes this?

latest
attachment.php

Audrey II: 0
Dawn: 0
Inconclusive: 3 (ElixirBlue, Ican'tthinkof1goodname, Youtd)

Last edited:
Large Size will be a problem for Dawn
Yeah, it would be. Problem is the Type 1 Large Size Audrey-plants are the ones from the director's cut ending. Last we've seen of Audrey herself, she was a Type 0 from being as tall as a room.

Dawn's durability would also be a problem for Audrey given the Type 1 Audreys are in the 9-A key and Audrey would need to feed off blood to reach the key where Audrey would start actually being a problem wholly for Dawn.

Can Dawn harm Audrey?
It's possible. Audrey's wall-level feats were either relatively small (breaking a counter in half), or is a chain reaction (pulling support beams to bring a building down). As for Dawn, well...

I roughly estimated Dawn's power from the possibility of breaking out of a web cocoon (she was the only one left still fully cocooned in that episode when the web broke apart). Going off 5'9" for Lindsay (based on Lindsay's mugshot; full character model height), Chris is the exact same height as Lindsay based on the TDI lineups. From there, I pixel-measured Dawn relative to Chris with GIMP's rectangular select tool and got 194 px as opposed to Chris's 224 px. From there, I determined Dawn's height as this:

195/224*69=59.7589 inches

I had measured my arm and got about 72 cm outstretched. I'm 5'6" tall just so ya know. From there, I got this.:

59.7589/66*72=65.19155844 cm=0.6519155844 m

I'll assume 1 mm thickness for visibility (bearing in mind the cocoon looked solid and opaque). From there, I can get a cross-section of the following:

0.6519155844*0.001=6.5192*10^-4 m²

Web has an ultimate tensile strength of 1000 MPa (rough estimate from a few studies), or 1 billion newtons per square meter. From there, I gathered that the force Dawn would've exerted would be around 651915.5844 Newtons.

Assuming a 90-degree angle is needed to completely free the arm (could be less, but I'm really being cautious here), the assuming the arm's length as the radius of the hypothetical circle, I would get an estimate of the following.:

2π*0.6519155844=4.096106421/4=1.024026605 m

Plugging that distance in, we got the following:

651915.5844*1.024026605=667578.9029 Joules

That's 667578.9029 Joules, which is comparable to violent fragmentation for smashing a table and thus making her comparable to Audrey II. Again, this is just a guesstimate; nothing to be taken as a gospel (which is why I hadn't posted it in a blog yet). Granted breaking out of something wrapped around you would mean you'd have to deal with two cross-sections, but still.

Last edited:
so that's where the possibility rating would come from.

... How good is Dawn's teleportation?
Best I got was in this video:

Focusing on Jo in particular (she was the first one out of the water), from the time the episode popped back up to the time Jo went out of the water, we got a time frame of two minutes. Assuming the average swimming speed of 2 mph (.89408 m/s), and given that everyone started from the exploded yacht, that would put Dawn's teleportation range at... 107.2896 meters.

Edit: Whoops! Forgot there was forty seconds of confessional in there, which is exactly 1/3 of that time frame. The actual range of Dawn's teleportation would be 71.5264 meters.

Last edited:
Back