• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most well written characters for every tier

snip
7a425ff0d2a4e7b2e712d2110d3fa80b.jpg
8e5f11b14cd046815531202faeb8d6b0.gif
Damn near inspired me to go make an explanation for Roman, and potentially other characters I can find.

Submitting Inuyasha (at least low 7-B to 6-A)​

Over 1000 episodes, 4 films, a lot of OVAs and even now a new anime for the new generation. Where should I start, from action/adventure genre to romantic/love genre as well as so many plot twists. I watched it when I was smol, and rewatched it three years ago, and I still love the in-line story.

I can confidently say that this anime is one of the fewer anime(s) that I watched (my list goes over 200+ animes) that Inuyasha is the only character that goes from Point A to Point Z, so naturally when he gets development, it’s not only because he needs it, it’s because he really NEEDS it, it’s more crucial to his character in the series because he has the furthest path to travel.

They invested a lot to showcase us the importance of relationship between brothers, also normalizing the forbidden love (a half-demon is not allowed to fall in love with human) as well as his old ex-relationship plot twists moments.

To get the context; I will explain each character's role:
  • Kagome Higurashi (the main female protagonist)
  • Kikyō (his ex-gf)
  • Miroku (a traveler and womanizer)
  • Tessaiga (his sword)

Most important aspects of the anime are:
  • Conveying himself
This is a bit tricky because Inuyasha is kind of a mix of expressing his feelings. Sometimes he's comfortable doing it, especially around Kagome or when he's forced to. But there are moments where he gets all closed off, especially when it comes to his past, parents, and how he grew up after losing his mother. These are topics he usually avoids or tries to forget. The hardest thing for him is expressing his feelings, but he gets better at it as the series goes on. Surprisingly, he's most open when he's drunk and meets the potion master near the end of the series.

Basically, Inuyasha can be pretty open about his emotions in certain situations, like with Kagome or in the right setting, but he still has some things he'd rather not talk about from his past. His main focus is moving forward and cherishing the happier times he shares with Kagome.
  • Accomplishment
Inuyasha never fully loses his impulsive and aggressive fighting style, but he does become a much better fighter, and a big part of that improvement is thanks to having Kagome by his side. When she's around, he becomes naturally stronger, faster, and more precise in his battles. It's not easy to do things like slicing through The Noh Mask just inches from Kagome's face, especially for someone who is still a novice. But he manages it because he trusts in his own abilities and his determination to protect Kagome without harming her.

His motivation to become stronger stems from his desire to keep Kagome safe, not just from others but also from himself. His initial pursuit of power might have been somewhat selfish, but that changes over time. He starts relying on the Tessaiga, the powerful sword he possesses, and through that reliance, he keeps getting better and better in his fighting skills.
  • Accepting Himself
Surprisingly, you'd think this character would undergo significant development, but he actually doesn't progress much beyond the beginning of the series. At first, he desperately seeks acceptance from others, even if it means compromising his own heritage. It's not entirely his fault since he was led to believe that being who he was, a half-demon, was wrong. So, he tries hard to prove himself "right" in the eyes of others.

However, as he spends more time with Kagome, he starts to understand her perspective and accepts her unconditional support. He experiences his human side at its worst, and that makes him determined to become a full-fledged demon. But a warning from Miroku stops him, as he fears the idea of turning against Kagome. Instead, he focuses on becoming stronger and protecting her after a dangerous attack on some bandits.

In summary, though it may seem like this character would go through significant changes, he remains largely fixated on seeking acceptance and becoming stronger, especially for Kagome's sake.
  • Trustingness
Inuyasha admits that he survived so far because he trusted no one, not even Kikyo, due to their trust issues, which were evident in how they interacted and eventually turned against each other. Ironically, right after saying this, he finds himself having to trust Kagome to save him and keep him safe. This moment becomes a major turning point for him, as he starts relying on Kagome's ability to help him and support him in tough situations. Inuyasha had been cautious about trusting others throughout the series, but with Kagome and his group of friends, he gradually learns the true meaning of trust and develops a stronger bond with them. This also leads him to understand companionship and love better, something he had a basic understanding of at the beginning of the series. Through his interactions with Kagome, Inuyasha opens up to new experiences and starts behaving differently than he used to in the past.
  • Conduct
Kaede had a great insight early in the series when she suggested that Inuyasha might resemble his father more than Sesshomaru does. At the start of the series, Inuyasha comes across as a wild and rebellious bandit, but as the story progresses, he undergoes significant changes. Deep down, he's actually a kind-hearted boy who craves acceptance, care, and companionship. The tough exterior he portrays initially is just a front. Due to his lack of proper upbringing, there are aspects of his personality that unintentionally push people away, and he sometimes behaves selfishly, act upon by his past experiences with bandits. However, as Kagome guides him, he gradually evolves into a mature and considerate man. Kagome plays a vital role in helping him adapt to society, teaching him how to interact with others and overcome his selfish tendencies.

Throughout the series, we witness Inuyasha's transformation into a more open and understanding person, leaving behind some of his childish behavior. Although he doesn't completely lose his identity, his approach to situations undergoes a significant shift, making him more receptive to the people around him. Kagome's influence is evident in how he learns to prioritize the well-being of others, not just his own desires. Initially, he was solely focused on obtaining the Shikon Jewel quickly, even if it meant endangering Kagome's life. However, this changes after Kagome confronts him and faces near-death situations herself, which causes him to reevaluate his priorities.

In summary, Inuyasha starts as a wild and self-centered bandit, but with Kagome's guidance and experiences throughout the series, he transforms into a caring and mature man who values the well-being of others.
  • Powerfulness
In simple terms, Inuyasha's growth and confidence are closely tied to his sword, the Tessaiga. Even though it could be categorized under Swordsmanship, that wouldn't give credit to how it shaped Inuyasha's character. The Tessaiga was made to protect Inuyasha's mother, so when he uses it to protect Kagome, it brings out his natural power, speed, and strength, making it a perfect match for him. However, his true strength comes from believing in himself and who he is. Confidence can be a tricky thing, as some characters like Naraku become too overconfident and end up failing. But for Inuyasha, Kagome, and Sesshomaru, their confidence grows throughout the series. Kagome and Inuyasha gain more self-assurance, while Sesshomaru learns to shed his overconfidence, which often got him into trouble. As Inuyasha accepts himself and trusts in himself and others, he continues to rise and become stronger.

Conclusion
Inuyasha's journey from A to Z is summed up well at the end: "taught."
He never really had someone to show him the ropes, lost his mom early, and learned things on his own in the wild. When he met Kikyo, no real learning happened. He tried to fit in and find acceptance, but when that failed, he created his own path. Enter Kagome, not just a crush, but a guide.

Let me give you an example from the actual show: remember when Inuyasha was feeling all gloomy, and he told Kagome he didn't deserve to be happy? Well, she took his hand and showed him the way to a happier life, being all supportive and stuff. Those moments when Kagome guides him through his dark times and pulls him out of his lowest points are pretty awesome.

Like, you know, everything about how he started feeling and changing, gaining more power, accepting himself, and wanting to stay true to who he is, trusting others, being an awesome swordsman, and tons of other stuff, all led to Kagome in some way. Inuyasha really makes it clear at the end of the series, and it totally makes sense, man. Her impact on him, turning him into a fierce warrior and a real man, shouldn't be underestimated, for sure.

Based Inuyasha enjoyer.
This is the first manga i've ever read thanks to my older cousing lending me her manga collection.

Over 1000 episodes, 4 films, a lot of OVAs and even now a new anime for the new generation. Where should I start, from action/adventure genre to romantic/love genre as well as so many plot twists. I watched it when I was smol, and rewatched it three years ago, and I still love the in-line story.

I can confidently say that this anime is one of the fewer anime(s) that I watched (my list goes over 200+ animes) that Inuyasha is the only character that goes from Point A to Point Z, so naturally when he gets development, it’s not only because he needs it, it’s because he really NEEDS it, it’s more crucial to his character in the series because he has the furthest path to travel.

They invested a lot to showcase us the importance of relationship between brothers, also normalizing the forbidden love (a half-demon is not allowed to fall in love with human) as well as his old ex-relationship plot twists moments.

• Kikyō (his ex-gf)
  • Tessaiga (his sword)

• Conveying himself
This is a bit tricky because Inuyasha is kind of a mix of expressing his feelings. Sometimes he's comfortable doing it, especially around Kagome or when he's forced to. But there are moments where he gets all closed off, especially when it comes to his past, parents, and how he grew up after losing his mother. These are topics he usually avoids or tries to forget. The hardest thing for him is expressing his feelings, but he gets better at it as the series goes on. Surprisingly, he's most open when he's drunk and meets the potion master near the end of the series.

Basically, Inuyasha can be pretty open about his emotions in certain situations, like with Kagome or in the right setting, but he still has some things he'd rather not talk about from his past. His main focus is moving forward and cherishing the happier times he shares with Kagome.
  • Accomplishment
Inuyasha never fully loses his impulsive and aggressive fighting style, but he does become a much better fighter, and a big part of that improvement is thanks to having Kagome by his side. When she's around, he becomes naturally stronger, faster, and more precise in his battles. It's not easy to do things like slicing through The Noh Mask just inches from Kagome's face, especially for someone who is still a novice. But he manages it because he trusts in his own abilities and his determination to protect Kagome without harming her.

His motivation to become stronger stems from his desire to keep Kagome safe, not just from others but also from himself. His initial pursuit of power might have been somewhat selfish, but that changes over time. He starts relying on the Tessaiga, the powerful sword he possesses, and through that reliance, he keeps getting better and better in his fighting skills.
  • Accepting Himself
Surprisingly, you'd think this character would undergo significant development, but he actually doesn't progress much beyond the beginning of the series. At first, he desperately seeks acceptance from others, even if it means compromising his own heritage. It's not entirely his fault since he was led to believe that being who he was, a half-demon, was wrong. So, he tries hard to prove himself "right" in the eyes of others.

However, as he spends more time with Kagome, he starts to understand her perspective and accepts her unconditional support. He experiences his human side at its worst, and that makes him determined to become a full-fledged demon. But a warning from Miroku stops him, as he fears the idea of turning against Kagome. Instead, he focuses on becoming stronger and protecting her after a dangerous attack on some bandits.

In summary, though it may seem like this character would go through significant changes, he remains largely fixated on seeking acceptance and becoming stronger, especially for Kagome's sake.
  • Trustingness
Inuyasha admits that he survived so far because he trusted no one, not even Kikyo, due to their trust issues, which were evident in how they interacted and eventually turned against each other. Ironically, right after saying this, he finds himself having to trust Kagome to save him and keep him safe. This moment becomes a major turning point for him, as he starts relying on Kagome's ability to help him and support him in tough situations. Inuyasha had been cautious about trusting others throughout the series, but with Kagome and his group of friends, he gradually learns the true meaning of trust and develops a stronger bond with them. This also leads him to understand companionship and love better, something he had a basic understanding of at the beginning of the series. Through his interactions with Kagome, Inuyasha opens up to new experiences and starts behaving differently than he used to in the past.
  • Conduct
Kaede had a great insight early in the series when she suggested that Inuyasha might resemble his father more than Sesshomaru does. At the start of the series, Inuyasha comes across as a wild and rebellious bandit, but as the story progresses, he undergoes significant changes. Deep down, he's actually a kind-hearted boy who craves acceptance, care, and companionship. The tough exterior he portrays initially is just a front. Due to his lack of proper upbringing, there are aspects of his personality that unintentionally push people away, and he sometimes behaves selfishly, act upon by his past experiences with bandits. However, as Kagome guides him, he gradually evolves into a mature and considerate man. Kagome plays a vital role in helping him adapt to society, teaching him how to interact with others and overcome his selfish tendencies.

Throughout the series, we witness Inuyasha's transformation into a more open and understanding person, leaving behind some of his childish behavior. Although he doesn't completely lose his identity, his approach to situations undergoes a significant shift, making him more receptive to the people around him. Kagome's influence is evident in how he learns to prioritize the well-being of others, not just his own desires. Initially, he was solely focused on obtaining the Shikon Jewel quickly, even if it meant endangering Kagome's life. However, this changes after Kagome confronts him and faces near-death situations herself, which causes him to reevaluate his priorities.

In summary, Inuyasha starts as a wild and self-centered bandit, but with Kagome's guidance and experiences throughout the series, he transforms into a caring and mature man who values the well-being of others.
  • Powerfulness
In simple terms, Inuyasha's growth and confidence are closely tied to his sword, the Tessaiga. Even though it could be categorized under Swordsmanship, that wouldn't give credit to how it shaped Inuyasha's character. The Tessaiga was made to protect Inuyasha's mother, so when he uses it to protect Kagome, it brings out his natural power, speed, and strength, making it a perfect match for him. However, his true strength comes from believing in himself and who he is. Confidence can be a tricky thing, as some characters like Naraku become too overconfident and end up failing. But for Inuyasha, Kagome, and Sesshomaru, their confidence grows throughout the series. Kagome and Inuyasha gain more self-assurance, while Sesshomaru learns to shed his overconfidence, which often got him into trouble. As Inuyasha accepts himself and trusts in himself and others, he continues to rise and become stronger.

Conclusion
He never really had someone to show him the ropes, lost his mom early, and learned things on his own in the wild. When he met Kikyo, no real learning happened. He tried to fit in and find acceptance, but when that failed, he created his own path. Enter Kagome, not just a crush, but a guide.

Let me give you an example from the actual show: remember when Inuyasha was feeling all gloomy, and he told Kagome he didn't deserve to be happy? Well, she took his hand and showed him the way to a happier life, being all supportive and stuff. Those moments when Kagome guides him through his dark times and pulls him out of his lowest points are pretty awesome.

Like, you know, everything about how he started feeling and changing, gaining more power, accepting himself, and wanting to stay true to who he is, trusting others, being an awesome swordsman, and tons of other stuff, all led to Kagome in some way. Inuyasha really makes it clear at the end of the series, and it totally makes sense, man. Her impact on him, turning him into a fierce warrior and a real man, shouldn't be underestimated, for sure.

Why this has more effort that most of my CRTs?

• Kikyō (his ex-gf)
  • Tessaiga (his sword)

• Conveying himself

• Accomplishment

• Accepting Himself

• Trustingness
  • Conduct

• Powerfulness

Conclusion

Based Inuyasha enjoyer... I kneel...

I am currently working on my analysis and breakdown of why The Boxer is so good to me, as well as its main theme, in a Google doc. As in, I'm breaking down the themes of every fight, and every main character that appears until the end of the series.

I'm currently at Jean's fight - And my current analysis has gone up to 1969 words, or 5 pages. So my promise of a 20 page essay might be a reality tonight.

Copying Dread. I'm a copycat, a poser, a fraud.

Sir Samuel Vimes, His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh, Commander of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch- known also as Old Stoneface, Blackboard Monitor Vimes, and Mister Vimes to his closer friends, is introduced in the first of his total 18 book appearances (19 if you count the children's book Where's My Cow?) as a drunken, barely-operational and bitter man, cynical at a world that has mistreated him in any manner of ways. He is, at this point, the captain of the Night Watch, a mockery of a guard unit consisting of himself, the casual racist and generally dull Fred Colon (his closest friend), and the petty thief and diminuitive Nobby Nobbs, who has to carry a card that identifies him as a human and not a monkey with some terrible disease. He has served in the guard for his entire adult life after growing up incredibly impoverished. His disposition is believed to come from a condition referred to as "knurd", which is a negative level of alcohol in the body: where most people are just "sober" without drinking, Vimes is negatively drunk, viewing the world without all of the filters offered even by just sobriety. So, he drinks himself to death and overshoots normal sobriety.

Despite all of this, many slivers of genuine, real good show through: he pursues his job diligently (more diligently than the corrupt city he serves would even want him to), with a profound interest in justice. He essentially lives at his job, so much so that people don't even recognize that anyone lives at his one-room apartment- the only evidence is a notebook with the names of women and money next to them. Initially presumed to be another vice he throws himself into (he is drunk practically all the time) in the form of prostitutes, it is revealed he gives about 60% of his pay to the widows of old watchmen, since the city doesn't do anything for them and they die with alarming regularity due to massive crime rates.

So, how does this change:

- Care for others, care for self:

To begin the series, Vimes hates himself, hates everyone else more, save for those few he sees some positives in- generally his watchmen and a few other outcasts of society, such as the street beggars. Over the course of the early books he begins to do good deeds (saving the city once or twice) and is faced with his own demons: his racism is dulled by exposure to dwarves, trolls, werewolves, vampires, igors, and others. Despite his self-loathing, Vimes finds love in his first book, the wealthiest woman in the city with whom he is working to deal with a dragon. A towering and imposing woman with obvious wigs (her pet dragons have burned away her hair), she is extremely practical, and sees in Vimes a side of goodness he cannot. As he meets more and more good people, he begins to hate less, and realize that most people are simply misguided. So, he takes them under his wing, and across the books has many of what I'd call "apprentices", beginning with Carrot Ironfoundersson, his eventual second-in-command (human giant of a man raised as a dwarf, implied king of Ankh-Morpork, remembers every single face, name, and backstory of every person he speaks to) and ending with Feeney Upshot (country bumpkin guardsman facing corruption elsewhere). Vimes never becomes a positive person, but he learns to recognize reality as reality, instead of as a purely negative thing. By the current stage of the series, Vimes is not only respected, but loved by his guardsmen, many of whom he personally ensures the well-being of, both in their profession and everyday lives. He takes an interest in people.

- Substance abuse, comfort in incapacitation:

As mentioned, Vimes begins the series as a drunk, most often found in the gutter, drinking away his pains. Fred Colon, at the start of the series his closest friend (and still one of them by the end), refers to Vimes as "knurd"- negative drunk, stating that everyone produces a tiny bit of alcohol naturally and so are never entirely sober, except for Vimes, who is painfully sober all the time. So he drinks to fix it, but overshoots it every time. Upon marrying his wife, he begins to take much better care of himself. Initially he switches to cigars, only keeping alcohol in his drawer at work as a test for himself. Ultimately, upon the birth of his son (named after him, Young Sam), he gives up these vices altogether- the reader is led to assume that his perception of the world has changed so much to the positive that although he never does see it as positive, he has outweighed his over-sober state.

- Struggles with inner evil:

In the second book, the idea of a gun is introduced to this medieval world. A murderer uses it to kill off a few people in the city of Ankh-Morpork, including an attempted assassination of the patrician, Vetinari, and one of Vimes' newest guardsman, the first proper dwarf to serve in the force. This sends Vimes into a murderous rage (a common theme for him) as he pursues the killer through the sewers, wherein he shoots another one of his guardsmen (Angua, who had started dating Carrot, his aforementioned right-hand man). Vimes gets a hold of the gun and struggles to not slaughter this killer, despite that going against his code of justice- this is shown by the gun literally speaking to him to encourage him to do it. Vimes overcomes. In a later book, Vimes is branded with a demon's rune, called the Summoning Dark. This, too, is overcome after being tempted to murderous rage by political manipulation undoing much of what he had created: on the brink of death, Sam Vimes begins reciting the bedtime tale he would read to his son, coaxing himself out of killing those who had nearly killed him and ruined the lives of his family. Upon doing this he literally confronts this demon that has taken possession in his mind, and locks it away, concretely stating that he is in control of his rage and inner evil. He has conquered it.

- Overall:

Vimes is a character whose flaws practically burst at the seams, ranging from mental issues (depression, cynicism) to addictions to being torn between good and evil. However, through his love for his wife, his son, and the people whom he has met since that first book, where we find him in the gutter, hoping to die, he contains it and overcomes it. Vimes is representative of the human struggle to overcome our flaws- not erase them, because to do so would be to make it as if they never were. He lives with his flaws and in spite of a world built against him. He is still prone to bouts of extreme sadness, and anger, and bitterness at a world corrupt and content to destroy the underdog. But every time, he finds within himself and within those he trusts (a luxury not afforded to him for the majority of his life) the willpower to overcome, if only out of spite.

His impact on the world in which he lives is massive: while to politicians he is recognized as the prime diplomat of Ankh-Morpork (a role he begrudgingly takes up because he knows he is best suited to it), to the average man he represents the struggle against the system to do good. He actively disobeys orders in order to pursue an inherent rightness in the world that his conviction demands he uphold- even if it is against the laws he is technically servant to. Samuel Vimes is a common man, and that is what makes him great.

EDIT: this one ain't bad

Also, since Dread did it, character art, yay.

Samuel-Vimes-Discworld-Pratchett-early.jpg
Vimes_Duck_Blanket.jpg
sunshine-dragon-sancturary-terry-pratchett-discworld-poster-print-illustration-sam-vimes-lady-sybil-600x600.jpg
blogs_posts-discworld-ankh-morpork-city-watch-print-puzzle-terry-pratchett-product-blog-banner-development-main.jpg

Last edited:
I am currently working on my analysis and breakdown of why The Boxer is so good to me, as well as its main theme, in a Google doc. As in, I'm breaking down the themes of every fight, and every main character that appears until the end of the series.

I'm currently at Jean's fight - And my current analysis has gone up to 1969 words, or 5 pages. So my promise of a 20 page essay might be a reality tonight.
Project is taking a lot longer than I thought.

Outside perspective, One Piece and Berserk are both good offerings for best character. I don't know if I'd agree that they're the best written, but contender status seems fair.

Define what "well written" means here. Is well written refers to well written plot based characters or well written refers to well written power scaling based characters ?
Either way the context of the thread isn't that clear.

Define what "well written" means here. Is well written refers to well written plot based characters or well written refers to well written power scaling based characters ?
Either way the context of the thread isn't that clear.
I think he means the former.

Anime we got
  • Rintoru from Steins Gate
  • Gon from HxH
  • Armin and Eren from Attack on titan
Wester animated shows
  • Zuko from Avatar
  • Mark from Invincible
  • Finn from Adventure time
I don't really need to go into details of these characters they fits the narrative of the story well, They are relatable in their own verses which connect fans to them.

Anime we got
  • Rintoru from Steins Gate
  • Gon from HxH
  • Armin and Eren from Attack on titan
Wester animated shows
  • Zuko from Avatar
  • Mark from Invincible
  • Finn from Adventure time
I don't really need to go into details of these characters they fits the narrative of the story well, They are relatable in their own verses which connect fans to them.
Yeah I haven't watched most of these but Mark from Invincible absolutely isn't one of the best written characters of all time, as much as I loved the show.

Compared to most superheroes he relates to the audience. Watching an American animated superhero tv show and finding a character that goes through all the shit he does make people gain sympathy for him and for that super hero genre it works well. Other than that it's very difficult to find "Western superheroes" which are that well written most stories are generic with saving the world aka Villain of the week formula.
Although for Anime I would've added Meruem from HxH and Light from Death Note

Compared to most superheroes he relates to the audience. Watching an American animated superhero tv show and finding a character that goes through all the shit he does make people gain sympathy for him and for that super hero genre it works well. Other than that it's very difficult to find "Western superheroes" which are that well written most stories are generic with saving the world aka Villain of the week formula.
Although for Anime I would've added Meruem from HxH and Light from Death Note
I would agree, superheroes in general just aren't really masterpieces of writing. Mark is a moderately improved Spider-Man. He's good, but far from the best there has ever been, I think.

I dunno shit about HxH but Light is a decent one. Personally L is the more intriguing entry to me.

If you like L from Death Note I really recommand the first Steins;Gate anime dub is absolustely one of the bes i've seen in animet. It's gonna take 3-4 episodes for you to REALLY get into it cause it's a Sci-Fi genre show but the moment you get to episode 8 and 9 you're really gonna love the writing.

Outside perspective, One Piece and Berserk are both good offerings for best character. I don't know if I'd agree that they're the best written, but contender status seems fair.
im gonna be real i did not think you'd like me saying one piece lmao

im gonna be real i did not think you'd like me saying one piece lmao
Oh no it looks like I'd ******* hate it, but that doesn't mean it isn't well-made. It does seem well written.

Bambu is the anti Ant
He prefers psychopathic, absolutely power-mad, cruel, malevolent, amoral, egomaniacal, divisive, tyrannical, social Darwinian, clichéd/formulaic/unimaginative, ruthlessly self-righteous, ultimately nihilistic, and otherwise morally repugnant series.

Bambu is the anti Ant
He prefers psychopathic, absolutely power-mad, cruel, malevolent, amoral, egomaniacal, divisive, tyrannical, social Darwinian, clichéd/formulaic/unimaginative, ruthlessly self-righteous, ultimately nihilistic, and otherwise morally repugnant series.
then bambu would like one piece after all

Bambu is the anti Ant
you've clearly never read Discworld

yeah actually wait, all of that is cool and all from the Kingdom Hearts Degen, but cliched I resent, coz I'm the only ************ on the site with tastes as unique as these.

Morally repugnant? sure, lots of 'em are. Tyrannical? it's just a book but sure, for the word salad, I'll allow it, tyranny is often present. Cruel? often. but that one alone tells me you dunno shit about my verses and just presume if it isn't topped off with the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP that you can't stomach it, Barney-Lover.

complexity is a good thing.

I will hope to the trend and make a kokushibo character analysis when I'm back home

Dude is underrated in terms of writing quite a lot

yeah actually wait, all of that is cool and all from the Kingdom Hearts Degen, but cliched I resent, coz I'm the only ************ on the site with tastes as unique as these.

Morally repugnant? sure, lots of 'em are. Tyrannical? it's just a book but sure, for the word salad, I'll allow it, tyranny is often present. Cruel? often. but that one alone tells me you dunno shit about my verses and just presume if it isn't topped off with the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP that you can't stomach it, Barney-Lover.

complexity is a good thing.
I'm just copy pasting from a rant Ant had, lol, I'm not serious.
That being surprisingly on point if anything is a sign you are indeed the anti Ant.

Back