• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled Characters of Every Tier 6

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Wait w-

What did I miss? Tell me what magic have you worked, you witch!
Leveling up my reading comprehension

And aknowledging the convoluted lore of Knight Run for once.

Yes, I've been reading it since a few months back. The inevitable end result of reading too many things and trying to find more and more to read.

... Hamon users and pillar men above Kenshiro in fighting skill?

Nani the surprised pikachu ****?

Edit: I just realized my blunder when I saw which Kenshiro it was. Forgot about Danganronpa being a thing.

I noticed Earl already said Ikki in 1st spot. So Ikki for 1st spot in every tier he is in. Why? Look at the skill section in his profile, that's enough reason.

If there is any contesting i could just hit ppl with the "he reached the peak of skill and growth he was allowed to reach but broke through fate to get better" hehe. I'd like to see anyone bring experience against that.

8-C Brain Unglaus, sort of like Nobunaga from HxH he has a field a few meters around him to sense anything that enters it. Can also cut 4 times in the time it takes him to cut/slash once

Firephoenixearl said:
If there is any contesting i could just hit ppl with the "he reached the peak of skill and growth he was allowed to reach but broke through fate to get better" hehe. I'd like to see anyone bring experience against that.
And then someone would contest that with my character skill gets praised by multiversal beings that have always existed ovo

That doesn't mean they reach skill beyond what's allowed

Now that i think about it, Ikki having conceptual cut and death hax via skill is reasonable since he's beyond what the world allows, so...it would make sense for him to do things via skill that make absolutely no f-ing sense.

Who needs that when said character also gains and beats said Multiversal entity using there own combat skill =P ovo

I could bring Xue Ying for the High 7-C as they both exceed what it's normal through skills alone.

I'm right here Rather for not being mental.

Firephoenixearl said:
That doesn't mean they reach skill beyond what's allowed
Now that i think about it, Ikki having conceptual cut and death hax via skill is reasonable since he's beyond what the world allows, so...it would make sense for him to do things via skill that make absolutely no f-ing sense.
Gotta admit, I have absolutely no idea who this guy is but he seems like a typical shounen protagonist lol

Alucard ain't all that "done right" imo. He is leaps and bounds beyond everyone else, escanor is a good one, but ikki is different from escanor. Escanor is done right in the sense that he's OP as ****, but he can't be spammed as plot convinience. Whereas Ikki is Op done right cus his OP will fight against both fodder and top tier giving his strongest without overkilling. So no matter how much better he is than someone, it's always fun to see him fight.

Yeah but even though he's like, a god, even when he's fighting guys far weaker than him he fights in such a great way. Like his legendary fight with Luke Valentine. I can think of many OP characters that I love to see fight, but Alucard was my first thought.

Machamp for 7-A. I can safely say that mastering every single martial art and having 100 levels worth of experience is at least above Garou and Bang's level of skill.

Back