• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

2a0b1f25d3d9250a576fcf9c14f2a0d2d8cad190.pnj

Don't sink your mind into the gutter, the girl was simply asking the boy to get inside her. That is all.

Which is not weird; this takes place in an unorthodox fantasy world with different rules, for example it is normal for people to clip through objects and other people when they 'touch' them, gravity works differently, and there are interdimensional shenanigans.
CDiZh7R.jpg
ErOBkWO.png

The highlight of the anime is the animation which is a blast, it compels you to rewind scenes so you can view them again in awe from the sheer animation quality and the absurd production value. The choreography is a mind twister that throws in references to other works; some even say that the fight scenes made them question their existence. That is how great they are.

At first I was skeptical, if not concerned, when the main staff of the anime studio stated in interview that their lack of experience in animated works would free them from anime-making conventions and allow them to use revolutionary techniques. I am glad to report that they managed to create a masterpiece and something that will be mentioned a lot in anime of the year discussions; the first episode was one of the most entertaining productions in a visual medium I've seen in a long time. If this project, which has made so much waves after only one episode, doesn't count as outsider art then I don't know what does. What is mind-blowing is that there are 12 full-length episodes in total, it will indeed be a great achievement to be remembered in history if they managed to release all them; I don't care if there are delays.

The facial animation can be best described as 'mesmerizing'; it perfectly fits the soulless android characters, and it subtly implies that the human characters have traumatic backstories which adds to the mystery. The plot and world is surprisingly more complex than it seems, and blends various genres; for example it introduces the protagonist as an important character early on as he exists is in a higher dimension compared to his brother, then firmly establishes itself as an isekai while artfully showing us that speeding trucks exist in this world, and in a plot twist sets the floor for various apocalyptic and sci-fi mysteries with so much room for sophisticated philosophical pondering. It's great.

Don't sink your mind into the gutter, the girl was simply asking the boy to get inside her. That is all.

Which is not weird; this takes place in an unorthodox fantasy world with different rules, for example it is normal for people to clip through objects and other people when they 'touch' them, gravity works differently, and there are interdimensional shenanigans.
CDiZh7R.jpg
ErOBkWO.png

The highlight of the anime is the animation which is a blast, it compels you to rewind scenes so you can view them again in awe from the sheer animation quality and the absurd production value. The choreography is a mind twister that throws in references to other works; some even say that the fight scenes made them question their existence. That is how great they are.

At first I was skeptical, if not concerned, when the main staff of the anime studio stated in interview that their lack of experience in animated works would free them from anime-making conventions and allow them to use revolutionary techniques. I am glad to report that they managed to create a masterpiece and something that will be mentioned a lot in anime of the year discussions; the first episode was one of the most entertaining productions in a visual medium I've seen in a long time. If this project, which has made so much waves after only one episode, doesn't count as outsider art then I don't know what does. What is mind-blowing is that there are 12 full-length episodes in total, it will indeed be a great achievement to be remembered in history if they managed to release all them; I don't care if there are delays.

The facial animation can be best described as 'mesmerizing'; it perfectly fits the soulless android characters, and it subtly implies that the human characters have traumatic backstories which adds to the mystery. The plot and world is surprisingly more complex than it seems, and blends various genres; for example it introduces the protagonist as an important character early on as he exists is in a higher dimension compared to his brother, then firmly establishes itself as an isekai while artfully showing us that speeding trucks exist in this world, and in a plot twist sets the floor for various apocalyptic and sci-fi mysteries with so much room for sophisticated philosophical pondering. It's great.

Bruh

Back