• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most ignorant vs statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
JustSomeWeirdo said:
"Beerus via Hakai" every debate with Beerus after he used Hakai

"Hakai is just soul manipulation and Dante is immune to soul manipulation" Dante vs Beerus

"Beerus could Hakai Zeno" YouTube comments section
Sorry man, but after seeing stick695, nothing impresses me.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
"Authors don't know anything about science, why should we analyse their series as if they do?"
I remember someone saying that we shouldn't call Flash's picosecond feat FTL since the author never states it to be FTL and determining the feat being that fast would require math. And math is not okay in character indexing lol

"Word of God clearly states that this spin-off is canon, however, a random guy on G+ made a fan-theory that says that it isn't canon, so, you can't use any feats from it."

@AMM Luckily someone else pointed out to him/her that you don't even need a calc to determine the feat FTL. Since light can hardly move in such a short timeframe yet we clearly see Flash have an entire fight and clear a room. Therefore you can just eyeball the feat to FTL lol

Monster Carrot solos any verse that relies entirely on physical contact to fight and doesnt have resistance to transmutation.

"Pegasus Seiya wasn't killed by Hades sword so, that means Sailor Moon can't kill him"

It's legit on a thread that still running.

Note: Pegasus was in comatose for quite sometime after that attack and was also protected by another persons spell while he was attacked.

I love people who cling to Word of God and act like it's infallible regardless of how much it's blatantly contradicted. *COUGH* Tabbender *COUGH*

"Polnareff can only keep up with the Hanged Man because he stated that he knows it's attack patterns"

I guess if Toriyama says Goku can't lift 10 pounds, then it turns around everything he's ever done in the whole series.

Also, have a look at this.

(To address some context, I brought up how the only way DIO could beat Sakuya was if he were to grab onto her heart with The World and crush it, since it's the same stand as Star Platinum)

This is the same guy I ranted about up above, too.

Tabbender

Not to mention that by his logic here Sakuya wouldn't be capable of doing any of the stuff he's been mentioning.

He's claimed she can control multiple timelines at once, mimic D4C and replace herself with an alternate timeline counterpart when her heart's been crushed, and erase people from existence. I don't recall Sakuya ever doing any of this stuff.

This is the dude who says she's 4-dimensional by viritue of "controlling timelines". None of this baloney is really surprising, but I thought I'd highlight the absurdity.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Flandre being capable of killing concepts.
That's nothing.

Flandre being 1-A because she's able to destroy "anything", which would include Outerversal structures.

"TOAA beats everything in fiction even omnipotents cos his name is one ABOVE ALL!!!!!

This argument actually hurt me mentally

Well it looks like this thread is about wrapped up, I'll probably do another in years time. Thank you everyone for the comedy. Can someone close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back