• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most ignorant vs statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. Someone IRL actually once told me that given enough prep time Batman could defeat Beyonder and completely meant it. I swear on my life I am not joking. Really wish I was though...

Technically speaking, Doctor Doom once defeated the Beyonder...

Chara only destroyed the Underground, a singular, small country, therefore, she loses to Deadpool

WeeklyBattles said:
*Insert character name here* doesnt look that fast/strong, so they must not be. One of the most ridiculous, and unfortunately commonly used, arguments in versus debating...
I've seen this argument being used far too often to downplay Star Wars, Star Trek, Bleach, One Piece, Inuyasha, even Dragon Ball.

What's that? Thor casually sun-dipped, tanked a nuke, tanked attacks from Skyfather-tiers, tanked a supernova, tanked getting squished by the equivalent of a neutron star, tanked a Kang bomb, tanked a celestial's attack, etc. etc. etc., and there are multiple instances all backed by feats to show for it?

But he got cut by Wolverine, a street leveler. Surely, he's not very durable.

@Gemmysaur

I hate logic like that, where power-scaling isn't "acceptable", but it is when it "debunks" a characters tier. I remember seeing a "debunking" of Saurons country busting status by saying "well, he was beat by a big wolf once" like that's definitive prove.

@Darkanine

Oh yeah, I hate it too. With passion, but that's how the world works.

But hey, I do get to laugh at some of these logic at times.

Pretty much anything involving Gilgamesh/CreationTrio(By extension, Arceus).

For Gilgamesh, I've seen people having him at different tiers, ranging from barely city level with Ea to Multiversal with Ea.

For Pokemon, I don't think I need to say much. Meteor Feat 'nuff said.

"Steve can beat a celestial-tier Terrarian if he has mods!"

Though, on a serious topic, Terrarian would still wipe the floor with Steve regardless of whether he has mods. Primarily only due to the fact that Steve only has, like, supersonic+ speed from AoA, and probably around 6-B tierings with Orespawn / 5-A tierings from AoA or Thaumic tinkering.

What's that? Kirito is no more than a bullet-timing swordsman with a liking for black? Kirito has admin access after ALO though, he's pretty much god.

Kirito is stronger than EGD and can deleted Azathoth via admin powers...someone in this wiki(or two person) from 1 years ago is actually believe that.

Also,

"Nice ABC logic you got there. Just because A has a feat, B beat A, and C beat B, doesn't mean that C scales to A."

Before I came here, I saw that a lot

^ For the Itachi thing, just go onto facebook, go onto any popular Naruto page, look for an Itachi post and voila.

And ABC logic does fail sometimes, Lol. Just not in the way you phrase it.

The real cal howard said:
"Just because A has a feat, B beat A, and C beat B, doesn't mean that C scales to A."
I still don't get how people don't go by that more often. It's simple stuff, guys.

X character can't die but Y character can so X wins automatically.

Superman will always beat Goku because Superman has infinite strength.

The comment was downplaying Goku for not killing villains "Super Spirit Bomb doesn't count since it wasn't his energy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back