• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most ignorant vs statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was this dude that said erza was a planet buster while zoro and luffy was town level at best in a video between Erza and Zoro I believe. Some dude named Toto Phybo I believe, and he blocked me so I can't see any of his comments anymore.

I don't have a screencap of this one, but I once remember a guy said that with speed equalized and prep-time, Poison Ivy could possibly Mind Control Goku and defeat him (That's arguable, but it's not what I'm talking about), and then a guy in the comments said those exact words: "Where is your proof that Goku isnt immune to Mind Control?"

This one guy IRL wanks DC to extreme levels, so eventually he said, "name a character who could beat Batman, don't just name a close victory, name someone who could absolutely DESTROY Batman"

I just pick a random character from the top of my head, Fire Dragon (Fire Emblem 7)

They have some bit of knowledge of FE due to it being my favorite video game series, so they cherry picked the weakest feat in the entire series, wall busting. "They take multiple hits just to break a wall, I can do the same with a sledgehammer"

And then to the actual fight

"The Fire Dragon lost to a bunch of wall level teens, it would totally lose to Batman with only a day of prep"

I then explained the divine weapons

"Batman could replicate that power with only 2 hours in the batcave"

Wait....It takes a day of prep for just above wall level gear (which he already has), but 2 hours for continent level?

"Also Batman can beat Superman sooooo...."

Oh my God this guy....

This guy also said that Pre-Crisis Superman was the strongest character in fiction, so I usually ignore them when it comes to how powerful a character is, they still think DBS is Planet level too, despite the blatant universe level feat, "outlier" and the blatant Universe level+ feat from Zamas and Zeno's attack, and the think JJBA is only powerful because of Kira, and that GER is the weakest thing in fiction, therefore making it the weakest verse in fiction as GER stomped Diavolo, who could beat the Part 5 cast and Polnareff, making him stronger than the Part 3 cast, therefore stronger than Jotaro, by extension the Part 4 cast because Jotaro is there, and also maybe as strong as MiH Pucci for also stomping Jotaro, who scales to Polnareff

Gargoyle 1 said:
Well it looks like this thread is about wrapped up, I'll probably do another in years time. Thank you everyone for the comedy. Can someone close this?
You've created a monster that cannot be contained lol

@God/King Lol yeah Haruhi gets wanked hard outside of this site.

Okay, I'll delete this if this is rude, dumbest thing I've ever heard is everything coming out of T0234807H's mouth, who said Kirito is 1C with Admin powers. He's banned.

Yes Sterling I know you already pointed this out.

^By that logic, DBE Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSGSS KKx10 Goku

"DBS universes share the same space time" "Zamasu > Daishinkan" "Medaka solos JoJo's" "HA DIO is only universe+" "Daishinkan can't reality warp" "Kaguya is 4D"

The real cal howard said:
I mean, Pre-C Supes bodies Goku via superior everything, but there's no way I'm pulling the pin on that grenade, @Gargoyle
Well I hate to pull the pin but can anyone in DB beat the SoS Supes

"Superman is the most powerful character in fiction"

This one really gets to me. Its like everyone else in fiction can go to hell almost when this is said, no matter what they've done.

The entirety of the joke-battles wiki with its downplays and wanks, man seeing them really hurts sometimes (I know that they aren't serious though)

Shock97 said:
"Superman is the most powerful character in fiction"

This one really gets to me. Its like everyone else in fiction can go to hell almost when this is said, no matter what they've done.
THIS ******* THING!

I am tired of the "he wins cause he can be as strong as the author wants him to be" thing.

The same can be said for literally any character in fiction. It isn't an argument.

If Stephenie Meyer wanted to write Edward busting infinite megaverses, she could do so. If Dav Pilkey wanted to have Captain Underpants to bench 1-A reality for reps, he could.

But I hear people always saying Superman, Saitama, etc. could beat people with vastly superior feats than them just cause the author could hypothetically make them stronger if they wanted to. I guess Twilight now solos Marvel cause Edward's "as strong as his writer wants him to be" lol

No he can't because Marvel, is as strong as he wants to be.

Seriously, remember ScrewAttack said that and they got away with it? Amazing.....

That reminds me.

Dante is much stronger then Mundus, therefore he is multiversal

(Waits for DMC speed thread)

ArbitraryNumbers said:
This wank and downplay is atrocious. You must have the mental capacity of a freaking saint if you can tolerate a friend who spouts stuff like this.
And yet you read it in full

I would have to remind everyone not to quote an entire wall of text and make the thread longer than it needs to be.

According to some thread I saw somewhere, Beginning of One Piece Luffy is many times above EoS Naruto(With Weapons, No Chakra) in a Physical Fight and stomps him.

I've seen people downplay base Naruto characters to a great extent.

"I could kill base EOS Naruto and Sasuke with a pistol"

I think the "Gun solos Narutoverse" thing came up due to someone misquoting Kishimoto?

@Soldier, leave base characters lol. I've seen Gun>Naruto Characters as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back