• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most ignorant vs statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, for the longest time I thought the main party of Final Fantasy 2 were some of the strongest characters in any game since the beat a guy who defeated God and Satan and took their places as...God and Satan respectively.

Yes of course, as expected for a guy who only read/watch/know HST+FT+DBZ for years -.-

well I know about warhammer(from games) but at that time I doesn't care about the verse lore. -.-

I already mentioned this one in the "Biggest Dragon Ball downplay" thread, but, whatever:

"Light Yagami solos Dragon Ball because he just needs to write their names in the Death Note, and since the Death Note is undestructable, there's nothing anyone in DBZ can do to prevent this."

Darkanine said:
Tbh, for the longest time I thought the main party of Final Fantasy 2 were some of the strongest characters in any game since the beat a guy who defeated God and Satan and took their places as...God and Satan respectively.
Not gonna lie I thought the same thing for the longest time.

Then we had Lightning come along and beat the crap out of God/Bhunivelze.

Not gonna lie I thought the same thing for the longest time.

Then we had Lightning come along and beat the crap out of God/Bhunivelze.

That was after Neo Esdeath and CoD

"CAS was outside of the universe which means they aren't infinitely big, JJBA has an infinite amount of infinitely sized universes meaning GER should be able to easily defeat CAS"

Actually, someone should just copy and paste GER vs CAS from comicvine onto here, it fits this thread perfectly

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"CAS was outside of the universe which means they aren't infinitely big, JJBA has an infinite amount of infinitely sized universes meaning GER should be able to easily defeat CAS"
Superman has infinite strength isn't as NLF as that.

Still, unless I'm wrong, it's still going to be a bit before Goku surpasses pre crisis Superman I think.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Still, unless I'm wrong, it's still going to be a bit before Goku surpasses pre crisis Superman I think.
Goku can beat Pre-Crisis without the Sword. But once Supes gets the Sword, he is literally infinitely stronger than Goku.

Roaring thunder pursuits videos about bleach's power..... He actually believes ichigo is multi universe level and has INFINITE/OMNIPRESENT SPEEDS.....

Goku can beat Pre-Crisis without the Sword. But once Supes gets the Sword, he is literally infinitely stronger than Goku.

So Goku beats normal Supes eh? Can you explain?

verse is the greatest anime/manga/comic/etc. because dumb reason , therefore character beats other character

I mean, Pre-C Supes bodies Goku via superior everything, but there's no way I'm pulling the pin on that grenade, @Gargoyle

"The Warp Star's top speed is 140 mph. I don't care if it can travel through galaxies"

Speaking of which "It doesn't matter how Durable Goku is it will still damage him"

Seriously, Goku vs Yhwatch got bumped, go read it.

Yhwach wouldn't even be able to keep up with base Goku lol, that argument is the new dumbest thing that I've ever heard

"GER has no abilities that look impressive at all" after they see the stat page "it's stats are all NONE so it must be incredibly weak"

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"GER has no abilities that look impressive at all" after they see the stat page "it's stats are all NONE so it must be incredibly weak"
It's......It's......Beautiful....(starts crying)

"Beerus via Hakai" every debate with Beerus after he used Hakai

"Hakai is just soul manipulation and Dante is immune to soul manipulation" Dante vs Beerus

"Beerus could Hakai Zeno" YouTube comments section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back