• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most iconic characters for every tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and that'd change it. You can't forget that the llama is an event exclusive Pokémon while the dragons are boxart Legendaries.

Naruto is already in Unknown, as this list is limited to base forms, then again.

Ogbunabali said:
The most famous and iconc World of Warcraft and Warcraft 3 villain.
Being popular in a frachise by itself isn´t enought to be in, sorry.

Otherwise we would get stuff like ALF in the list.

>being popular in a franchise by itself

>being the most famous character of the most famous RTS and MMO of all time

right

TacticalNuke002 said:
Why is Papa Smurf iconic?
Because he is the most recognizable character in the Smurfs series, which is so popular it´s even refered in other series like Scooby Doo and DC.

Also, which version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles should be featured?

Tbh The Ultimate Gods and/or The Great Old Ones as a whole should be 1-A considering HP lovecrafts influence on pop-culture!, I agree with the suggestion tho.

The 7-C version that fought Godzilla in the OG movie and established their official rivalry across the decades and is used in many forms of pop-culture (that's my reasoning and expansion to my initial comment).

Okay, removing...

Edit: NVM, what matters is that it´s iconic enought, as I just noticed doing it like that would affect the list notably, aka, adding other CM stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back