• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most badass character for Every Tier

Darth Vader can go for 7-C. Much better than Kyle Ren.

Tier 0: Stan Lee/TOAA

Tier 9-C: Composite Human

Support humanity!

Wait he is 9-C iirc. My bad! Even better for CH.

I'm bad at remembering tiers.

We can agree that the best humans take tier 0 and 9-C, no contest.

Tier 0: The-One-Above-All

Tier 1-A:

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier High 1-C: Simon the Digger

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C: Vivec

Tier High 2-A: Beelzemo

Tier 2-A: Demi-Fiend

Tier 2-B: Simon the Digger

Tier 2-C: Morgoth

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A: Hit

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier 4-A: Asura (Asura's Wrath)

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C: Vegeta

Tier Low 4-C: Samus Ara

Tier High 5-A: Khârn the Betrayer

Tier 5-A: Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Tier 5-B: Sasuke Uchiha (Teenager)

Tier Low 5-B: Ragna the Bloodedge

Tier 5-C:

Tier High 6-A: Dante (Devil May Cry)

Tier 6-A: Hajime Nagumo

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B: Escanor

Tier Low 6-B: Shao Kah

Tier High 6-C: Hiei

Tier 6-C: Samus Ara

Tier High 7-A: Shuda

Tier 7-A: Ban Midou

Tier 7-B: Kratos

Tier Low 7-B: Roronoa Zoro

Tier High 7-C: Selvaria Bles

Tier 7-C: Hiiragi Seijuurou

Tier Low 7-C: Raiden (Metal Gear)

Tier 8-A: Doomguy

Tier 8-B: Guts

Tier High 8-C: SCP-076

Tier 8-C: Jotaro Kujo

Tier 9-A: Batman (DCAU)

Tier 9-B: Kamina

Tier 9-C: Composite Human

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

Tier Unknown:

Tier Varies:

The real cal howard said:
You can't be badass if you're from a harem anime.
Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I have trouble considering most anime characters of recent media to be "badass". They're just kind of...squishy.

On topic, honestly I think BanchoLeomo and Gankoomo are more badass than Beelzemon for 2-A. Bancho especially, since he's not a godlike Digimon with superpowers (comparatively speaking), he's just a dude who has a strong moral compass and will fight anyone who he thinks is immoral and dangerous, even Angels and Knights.

Man this is a funny thread. Especially because of all the mentions of toys and small fluffy animals. The only good characters mentioned were Batman, Kratos and Doomguy. Every other mention was a smooth-faced baby boy.

Manlets, skellies, jawlets need not apply.

Myriadofmemes said:
Man this is a funny thread. Especially because of all the mentions of toys and small fluffy animals. The only good characters mentioned were Batman, Kratos and Doomguy. Every other mention was a smooth-faced baby boy.
This line screams "i don't know any of the other dudes in the list".

Myriadofmemes said:

I called for Vader

8-C is Jotaro Kujo. Like, after the final battle against DIO, he says: "There's only one reason why you lost, Dio. There's just one single answer. You really pissed me off." for example.

Actually, wouldn't Johnny be more badass than Jotaro? He ran a race and beat the president with part of Jesus while being crippled the whole time.

Sir Ovens said:
Actually, wouldn't Johnny be more badass than Jotaro? He ran a race and beat the president with part of Jesus while being crippled the whole time.
Havent gotten that far in the series, but IDK

And why is Speedwagon the only Jojo's character in the topics?

Back