• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Characters for Every Tier Part 9: Red Dead Redemption

There doesn't seem to be. Someone wanted to make a Yuri (DDLC) profile for that spot but Yenn should at least beat her, right?

Maybe?

Possibly?

Well, who am I trying to convince? You guys will likely vote for Yuri anyway.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Why do you think I like monstergirls? </div>
But it's no longer rape if you like it... or were you not talking about yourself? In which case I advise you take a seat

AnonymousBlank said:
>Fictional character

>Real

Confusion intensifies
You know what I mean, she's not 2-D. That instantly bumps her up to the top of the list - her actually being an attractive person solidifies it.

Emma Watson is a real person, and she plays the character, Hermione.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
What's the best anime waifu for 1-B? I doubt Random Dent will take it since 3-D lol
Zach didn't say something fundamentally wrong. It deserves an answer.

@Warren

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Not a clue. Nope, nothing, nada.

We're going solely for attraction. My actual taste doesn't really factor into that. I mean, I could recommend the girl who played Nakia in Black Panther.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Clearly, Cal can't find his million 10-Bs so let Yenn take the spot. Its not like she can't be removed when someone new comes up.
She got slapped by Rin in the votes

Drop this

At least 6 people agreed to her taking 9-A (before they switched stance or didn't come for the poll). They'll likely agree for 10-B too.

Yeah but at least use pics of Katniss because I can grant you that she doesn't look like that

10-A Poll

C.C

Katniss

The poll was created at 18:12 on February 2, 2019, and so far 11 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...
Will this work?

Back