• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Characters for Every Tier Part 9: Red Dead Redemption

I have played Berseria. She's a foul-mouthed, dirty-minded, innuendo-spewing loli who's older than she looks. Doesn't change the fact that she's a loli regardless.

Theglassman12 said:
Play Berseria and then come back about how she's a kid. ƒæÇ
She looks like a kid - as in physically. Or at least her profile pic does, post more if she actually doesn't.

TacticalNuke002 said:
I have played Berseria. She's a foul-mouthed, dirty-minded, innuendo-spewing loli who's older than she looks. Doesn't change the fact that she's a loli regardless.
I'm talking to Warren

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Congrats you figured out how this shit works
If that was the case, then this thread would be a copy and paste of the largest bust for every tier thread - it isn't, not at all. Liking a woman solely for her large breasts is also just incredibly shallow.

Her design, appearance, and personality should all come before large breasts.

For example, Flat Earth Theory is an incorrect opinion.

In any case, give Yenn 10-B then.

Not going for low 7-C. Not because of environmental destruction, but because I don't want to get to 3k edits by arguing with Weekly

Warren Valion said:
Liking a woman solely for her large breasts is also just incredibly shallow.

If only it were that easy to convince them that. I've tried before and it sometimes works.

Give this guy a False Equivalency award

I'll gladly take any award at this point.

Varsity week in University and I haven't won anything till now. Semi-final exit in Chess and Quarter-final in badminton. Kabaddi is up next. Followed by basketball.

If that was the case, then this thread would be a copy and paste of the largest bust for every tier thread - it isn't, not at all. Liking a woman solely for her large breasts is also just incredibly shallow.

It's not just about her breasts, but this is called the "Most Attractive Female Character" thread.

Believe it or not a lot of people find large breasts attractive.

However, Ikaruga also has long flowing black hair, hips, a studious and kind personality, her default outfit actually covers up quite a bit, and she's a badass sword-wielder. All qualities that I think at least a few people would consider attractive.

How long should a poll be up before we consider the results?

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

1 Hour

1 Day

The poll was created at 17:19 on February 2, 2019, and so far 13 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Back