• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Characters for Every Tier Part 9: Red Dead Redemption

I just realized that 8-C is still open. Rabbit may still have a chance.

You are the one that risks getting banned if you aren't careful with the stuff you post.

Seriously Zach, what do you need more than FANDOM telling you "calm the hell down" in order to understand it?

4-C

Bayonetta

Nono

The poll was created at 20:45 on February 4, 2019, and so far 13 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

10-B

Bunny Girl Karen

Yennefer

The poll was created at 13:35 on February 5, 2019, and so far 14 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

I voted Karen because we all know Triss is best Witcher girl.

Triss loses to Yenn in terms of looks. She's still much better than Karen, who could be mistaken for one of 'em Love Live girls.

Somehow, I feel that people are not voting Yenn just to troll me.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Somehow, I feel that people are not voting Yenn just to troll me.
Dammit he noticed

Also if you meant Love Live, she really doesn't look like them at all

I voted Yenn. Just sayin'.

RebubleUselet said:
Voting Yennefer to mess with Kal for booliing Genki
I haven't voted, jokes on you ovo

Besides today is the first instance in recent history of me not bullying Genki

Back