• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
You would have a point if the comment I replied to didnt mention stuff lile her brother bwing able to nuke half of the world, because if you ask me, knowing the family member of someone ******* can glass all of europe isnt the turn-on I need.
I didn't mean it as in "him nuking the world should give you a boner".

I meant as in that guy:

1. Supports the relationship

2. Is a leader of devils.

3. Protects peace

4. If he's protecting peace who would actually dare to disturb it? xD

And what better day to enjoy your waifu than in full peace?

What better way to enjoy yoru waifu than spending 50k years with her prime condition.

In the 1-A layer I would say that [[1]]. I consider her more attractive than Marie because the story does not try to show a "femme fatale" (in the clothes style I mean)

Nah, that bloodlusted maniac got nothing on Rias dude.

<Bloodlusted Maniac

Hardly.

When you go through some of the harshest training the empire has to offer on top of being an incredibly calculating swordsman yet still managed to retain yourself as a caring warrior who fights for those around her you lose that title

Alright in 1-A we have Nya,Marie,and Bernkastel (Slaanesh can be counted tbh).

High 8-C Haruka (Weiss can counted too tbh).

6-B Ikaros and Latias lel.

7-A Eleonore and Scathach.

Man,this is so close kek.

Where i cursing OP? Where? I'm just say i'm making this thread after it's goes 400 and removing two rules,yeah using "stupid" and "f*****" is bad but i have no feeling to cursing OP,i swear to god,really.

I'm really didn't have any ittention to cursing the OP my god.....but yeah,let's move on.

However the word "gonna make 2nd thread" is true btw,if this thread hit 400 or full,i'm making the 2nd thread.

See, I can't deny any of those without some part of me punching myself in the gut for blasphemy...

Good thing I don't have to deny Towa and will happily give her the 2-B spot ovo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back