• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be good.

• Lolicon characters are not allowed even if they are supposedly above 18 chronologically.
  • Only one tier for each character
  • Only one character per franchise.
  • Hermaphrodites and traps are not allowed
  • No robots or furries.
1-A:

High 1-B: Death of the Endless

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A:

2-B:

2-C: Monika

Low 2-C:

High 3-A:

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

4-A:

4-B:

High 4-C:

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B:

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C:

6-C:

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B:

7-C:

8-A:

8-B: Lisa Lisa

High 8-C: Haruka (Senran Kagura)

8-C:

9-A:

9-B:

9-C:

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

Unknown:

Varies:

Are futas cheating? Because Slaanesh is a thing.

Anyhow 9-B goes to rachnera

High 1-C, even though the doctor has a female form probably yoko litner

Boi, I'm gonna need an someone to determine what tier to characters in, since I don't know much about the characters you're all suggesting.

There isn't really a way to make this in an objective way tbh. I'd be surprised to see more than 10 spots (aside from obvious ones) filled without complaints

Btw why isn't 10-C in the list? I'm pretty sure there are proper female characters in that tier

AnonymousBlank said:
What I wanna know is why Stand accepted those for most attractive? OvO
I do it this way: I accept the first suggestions, then if someone suggests another character, I'll decide whether I'll replace them.

Anyway, since I only made this thread just for the sake of seeing you all argue, I'll let you all decide which tiers have best girl.

I have a lot of candidates for the same tiers from the same verse :V

(The tiers are 7-C, low 7-B, low 5-B, 5-B, low 2-C and 2-C)

I'll link an imgur album with the pics once I'm done making it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back