• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is C.C.?

DragonEmperor23 said:
that's like 5'9 in American so im still taller by like 5 inches
Also nah 180 cm is about 5'11.

Yuno Gasai at Low-2-C and Monika at 2-C is a must IMO.

There's also women like Hancock from One Piece; who is supposed to be one of the most attractive women in the world...but to be honest Oda draws most of the women very similarly....as far as physical attraction goes, and she doesn't have the personality to make up for it.

Orihime from Bleach would also make my list...along with a few other bleach characters.

Chun-Li for Low 7-C is a must.

MCU Gamora is a decent option for her tier IMO.

Daenerys Targaryen is decent for 10-B, along with Katniss Everdeen.

The Bride from Kill Bill is not a bad option for 9-B

....I can't think of any more right now...

Oh yeah!!

Black Cat from Marvel for 9-A

Along with Zatanna for whatever tier she's involved with and DC comics Star Fire if she has a profile....

CC isn't bad. I'm cool with her.

Definitely no to Morganthe lol.

> And then RKGenki realized he was suggesting Monika doesn't win in 2-C and shamefully waddled away

She can have the other spots for all I care, though.

Bigger breasts are not inherently more attractive. We had a thread for that earlier.

Monika is more attractive as a character.

If it was about bigger breasts I would've suggested someone else. That has literally nothing to do with Iris' attractiveness

Then I don't see your point. Granted, I guess attractiveness is subjective, but Monika holds every advantage over Iris. At least two other people seem to agree (Yung and Garg).

I never agreed to Monica being more attractive then Iris Heart

In fact it's the opposite

I kinda forgot she existed

Gargoyle One said:
Everything Yungmanzi said is right
But alright, fair enough. My opinion stands, though. Physical stuff aside (which Monika is far from lacking in) she's still got the personality.

Less so than Yuri, but still.

****** =/= Dominatrix

And it's not only that, behind that she's actually caring for her friends, and the contrast with her personality when not transformed makes her even better.

Also her aura alone is enough

@Hagane Iris is low 2-C too

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
@Zenkai, all Jojo characters
Also Esdeath for High 6-B and Leone for 7-B
I may be alone in thinking this, but Akame is infinitely more attractive than Esdeath.

Besides only one per verse. So if I had to agree with one of those I would go with Leone

RKGenki said:
****** =/= Dominatrix
And it's not only that, behind that she's actually caring for her friends, and the contrast with her personality when not transformed makes her even better.

Also her aura alone is enough

@Hagane Iris is low 2-C too
****** = Not attractive

Willing to do shit but regret it and fix it later for love = Attractive (since we're dealing with universe busters here, anyhoo)

Firephoenixearl said:
Dude rias is like 180cm tall. Those boobs are pretty normal for someone her size.
<citation needed>

While Lucoa is plump, her boobs are literally cover from her shoulder to her waist.

Quite wrong, you are.

https://i.imgur.com/QF4CGdA.jpg

That's WAY too big. She's like what.. 140-150 cm?

174 cm to be exact (Not counting the horns even tho they're part of her body)

That amount of boobs rly isn't..you know...normal.

It's a lot more normal than Rias since Lucoa actually has the extra belly... cushioning to compensate.

Height also has to do with how good and how normal a girl looks and how her boobs suit her.

Well then it's a good thing Lucoa checks out.

And about the plumb and boob size...yeah no. That's not how it works. She's not plump enough.

<citation needed>

Watcha gonna say next that this looks normal?

[Removed because gross]

No, because according to Google, that character is 11 years old.

or this? https://pm1.narvii.com/6596/0f779a6f4800413c7ff568c80f07866ffba9055f_hq.jpg

No, because much like Rias, her waist is too small. Luckily Lucoa does not have this issue.

Besides Lucoa is literally as dull as it can get.

TIL a dragon-- former goddess-- with a unique design that can turn into a human with a unique design and has complex emotions and inner struggles is dull.

She's just the dull girl that doesn't even open her freaking eyes.

Oh, she doesn't?

Damn, you're right.

I was thinking she did at some point.

But I guess I was wrong.

Shame on me.

Refrigerator

The pic you sent may or may not be a fanart.

It's like you didn't even read the note on my post.

But here's that pic from the twitter account of the creator/illustrator of the series.

I'll repeat that one more time since the third time's the charm, as they say. The illustrator of the series himself drew that image. Therefore, not a fanart.

There is also the fact that. Rias has the op artstyle on her side.

If you mean OP as in "original post(er)" meaning not fanart, I've gone over this ad nauseum. All the images in this post and my previous ones are from the anime, the manga, or done by the creator of the series himself. If you mean OP as in "overpowered" meaning Rias's art is extremely good and better than Lucoa's, I would encourage you to look through the rest of the artist's Media Tweets. I would also highly recommend watching the anime and/or reading the manga.

Rias personality:

1. She doesn't mind having other girls trying to steal her guy.

So she's an uncaring b*tch? Not my idea of the ideal waifu but hey, to each their own I guess.

2. She is really "pushy", cannot sleep without being naked.

I have not once heard "pushy" used in a positive context. But Lucoa also prefers sleeping naked.

3. Needs a living body pillow.

So her lovers are just objects to her?

4. Always sleeps with her crush.

Whom she doesn't care if people steal, evidently.

5. She is really needy in bed.

You do realize the purpose of this thread is to make your waifu sound desirable, yes?

6. She is a woman who has personality and authority and knows how to differ sexy from loving and shy from pushy. Which is a trait not a lot of girls have.

Lucoa is dripping with personality; everyone in her series is. And as a former goddess, she's not lacking in authority either. The way you've described Rias sounds like anything but "loving." Lucoa on the other hand is wise (having lived millions of years), caring, doting, pacifistic, she's just... great company. I can't think of a single instance in the entirety of the series where someone has asked her for advice or help and she hasn't been willing to do everything she can, save for when fighting is involved. She created civilizations and culture, so it makes sense why she wouldn't want to destroy them.

So yeah Rias takes this.

Someone described as needy, pushy, uncaring, unfaithful, and cold is no one I would describe as attractive-- as least not as far as personality goes.

Also what am i doing with my life? Arguing for why Rias is best girl?

Shit, you're right! It's almost as if a sizeable part of this site is centered around debating or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back