• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat 11 Revisions

By the way, I heard Everlasting informed me that MK11 kind of did a lot of weird stuff for the MK canon. The Injustice series is apparently now officially part of the MK multiverse and MK Vs DC is officially the canon MK 8. That being said, that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of outliers.

Is the first comic of the franchise canon? All the non-retconned stuff of course, 'cuz I'm reading it.

Also doesn't the Great Kung Lao have statements of being on the same level or above Kung Lao?

About Geras, I have a rather awesome upgrade if it's legit

Geras's Regenerationn is described as time reversing itself whenever he dies.

What I found out is, this isn't Regenerationn, Time Reversal on destruction is considered part of time manipulation hence why Zeref Dragneel doesn't have it.

What this does mean Is that as long as his mind and soul is still alive, time reversal will rewind the destruction dealt.

See what I mean?

If rejected, coming back from Sand is Considered Low High

Strange seeing that time reversing isn't Regenerationn when its definitions and synonyms contradict this entirely. I do not think this has been properly thought by the community and would like more opinions on the matter, over on this thread.

We can't say that this depends on his mind and soul when this isn't demonstrated to be the case, this is a very verse specific thing. And this is completely aside from the fact that he's a robot with no soul who it took no time to regen from shots, seconds from decapitation, and a whole minute to start to regen from being blown up. He was clearly stunned, in his way.

With that in mind too he should not have Low High regen.

So where we at on just having everyone at High 8-C

I'd also say for Shang a variable would be good (I think he was empowered in Alliance by the soulnado)

Guys I'm about to say the word

Unrestricted characters shouldn't have Low-Godly regen and it should be replaced with resurrection and moved to their restricted keys

It's because they do not have a healing factor and the feat they scale to is more of resurrection rather than regen since it activates when they die. They scale to a feat which was performed by a restricted Raiden after he sacrificed himself by releasing his "godly essence" which later caused him to reform his energies back to Earthrealm. Fujin also mentions the process in his MKA bio right here. This is further supported by the fact that this was done when Raiden was restricted, requiring him to shift from his form made of pure energy into a human form (where he can compete in MK)

This backwards message also implies that the gods can resurrect themselves when they die

Surprisingly consistent with Shao Kahn's "regen" and how he supposedly survived getting killed in MK11. Anyway I invite you to this thread about how Resurrection and other powers should have the types regen has, something that would apply here.

I can't see Fujin's bio, could you use Imgur? Even without that all of this makes perfect sense.

Ecstasy Amphetamine said:
https://imgur.com/a/J32vvN6
Neat, although it seems to make the situation more limited? How did Raiden came back with his full memories again? Do others scale to that?

I think he just forgot everything about his past life which is why he became evil due to the things he saw. It also says that he was aware of how Onaga returned and that was the first thing he saw during his resurrection (which made him disdain the actions of mortals) causing him to become evil. Or maybe Onaga somehow corrupted his essence during the resurrection process but that's just my headcanon. Fujin is familiar with the process and as a fellow god he should scale

Oh and EG Champ Scorpion (the true champion) shouldn't even be High 8-C. He can kill Onaga without breaking the Kamidogu (which dispels his invulnerability). Base Scorp should resist soulhax since when he entered the soulnado he didn't have his soul sucked (the souls inside the soulnado plus the Heavens are the two things that could've killed him)

Since Purification is an ability now, who else should have this besides Nightwolf (dude cleansed Shujinko's soul from Netherrealm taint over several years only for him to get it back again lol) and Raiden? (He purged Blood Magik from his own blood when he was possessed and when he fought Scorpion in MKX comics)

I thought Raiden purified himself with exposure to the Jinsei.

Also unsure of EG Scorpiob since he didn't fight Onaga to my knowledge

In an unreliable intro dialogue from Scorp to himself in MKX he refers to himself as the EG's champion, so I'm gonna ask, if there any evident difference in him that we can see? Not saying it shouldn't be another key.

Eficiente said:
In an unreliable intro dialogue from Scorp to himself in MKX he refers to himself as the EG's champion, so I'm gonna ask, if there any evident difference in him that we can see? Not saying it shouldn't be another key.
What difference? Tbh I don't get what you are asking about

I kinda didn't play that game and wanna to know if being the EG's champion gave him a boost or something, or if it's just a title.

About the One Being, he should have 2 keys, one shattered and one complete, as well as type 2 Immortality. Also can someone get that statement of him being a sentient Universe?

Why is Scorpion "At least 7-B"? So was Geras, but their AP shouldn't be all that impressive, no?

Eficiente said:
Why is Scorpion "At least 7-B"? So was Geras, but their AP shouldn't be all that impressive, no?
He is superior to his past self and his MKX version who beat Raiden (MKX Scorp overpowered Raiden even when he was possessed and amped by Blood Magik

I gave Geras the at least rating since he was empowered by thousands of deaths and received another amp from Kronika

That should not be enough.

Thing is we don't know how many of those he already had, or how much power she gave him. Or how strong he becomes with each death, for that matter.

I'm pretty sure getting a boost from the Elder Gods > having every kombatants powers

Shujinko only won because he has copied loadsa powers at this point by using the power given to him by Onaga when he was still young

Shujinko defeating Onaga was kinda PIS, also, copying a bunch of people made him able to defeat him then he was suddenly one shotted by a berserk Raiden, kind of elaborates upon that.

Every Kombatant includes EG Scorpion tho.

Besides I don't remember him doing all that much that puts him on 7-B tiers.

@Dark You mean a berserk Raiden yeah? If so I can see an argument where we work it in (Depends on if he was cheapshotted I feel tho)

Yeah, I meant Berserk Raiden, plus I'm suppose to be asleep now.

True but then again a bunch of characters fought Taven and we don't rate them as any higher then High 8-C or so (Reiko, Goro etc)

Back