• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat 11 Revisions

So, the evil Ancient One at last has a profile, but I have some problems with it (just being direct, most of the profile is perfect and I'm happy for it).

• Her Power Absorption is just Absorption, the former is taking away a power/s from a target/s.
  • Her Transmutation, if legit, would be Cyborgization, but it's not due to this needing to be assumed to be a manual thing, due to being the more reasonable assumption.
  • Her Intelligence, holy sh*t she's far more than just gifted. The stuff said above, how she designed Jax's arms, was suggested to do pretty much the same with the new red and white Sektor and created the construct that is Geras, him being her first creation. She lived up to the final moments in the story of MK11 who knows how many times, is aware of "all possibilities" due to that and can lead the "destiny" of history.
  • The Power Bestowal may just be part of the cyborgization.
  • Changing Jax's arms' colors isn't Cloth Manipulation lol, again I'm pretty sure she made him new ones. Otherwise it would be Technology Manipulation.
  • She also has Clairvoyance in the Keep.
  • Very minor but I really don't like those tiny renders, and Time Manipulation should go before Sand Manipulation as she uses to just by being present in a place, not saying it's passive.

Kronika gave me those vibes with her design, powers, knowledge of stuff in the verse and way to talk.

Eficiente said:
Wouldn't that be limited power absorption? Since she can only take powers by absorbing them

I rushed her profile on the intellgence part, but yes I agree with higher than gifted.

I think Technological Manipulation is better since it says on the page "altering and reshaping machinery" which is what she did to Jax's arms

Maybe

She still has legit cloth manip tho, it's not just Jax but also the Revenants

Agree

I couldn't find any good full/half body renders for her. Agree on that too.

It seems that we forgot to upgrade low-mid tiers to High 8-C earlier in this thread, with some staff agreeing to this. I think I should apply that.

Also, about the 7-B characters, some of them have At least 7-B ratings in their profiles. I suggest that all but Inner Power Cages, God Liu and Corrupted Shinnok should be 7-B while the three of them are At least 7-B since they are superior to a form that casually defeats 7-B characters such as Raiden and Scorpion.

Corrupted Shinnok should scale to the Elder Gods he wanna to kill in that form and Cassie beating him should be an outlier as she should have no more power his father got in that form. But eh.

I think Shang's creation should be resurrection instead. Because the example is a fatality which is named as "Shokan Reborn" which is quite consistent with what happens in the finishing move. Shang pulls out a soul orb from his urn which is where he stores souls, and the soul starts to regain a physical form. Also the soul in question is Kintaro's, a character who died in the MKX comic.

This is also consistent with an intro dialogue with Noob where he says that he can resurrect Onaga, with the latter telling him "That would be most unwise"

Thoughts?

Also should Geras and Cetrion have time resist? They both lived through every timeline that Kronika has rewinded, and it has shown to rewind pretty much everyone, including Kronika's allies.

It can just as easily be said that they don't resist anything and she makes them not roll back from it. In any case, Cetrion scales above Raiden in a way that makes sense for her to scale.

Ecstasy Amphetamine said:
I think Shang's creation should be resurrection instead. Because the example is a fatality which is named as "Shokan Reborn" which is quite consistent with what happens in the finishing move. Shang pulls out a soul orb from his urn which is where he stores souls, and the soul starts to regain a physical form. Also the soul in question is Kintaro's, a character who died in the MKX comic.
This is also consistent with an intro dialogue with Noob where he says that he can resurrect Onaga, with the latter telling him "That would be most unwise"

Thoughts?
Yep. The unholy users seem good as well.

Back