• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jin vs Kamen Rider Saber

I’ll go for saber, but I gotta ask, should we restrict some of Saber’s ride books. Cause Storm Eagle seems to be a match for Mori but then stomps once some of his stronger forms come into play. So should we like, restrict Saber to Storm Eagle to even out the fights

That was suggested earlier but turned down because then the match can't be counted. Him being in flying form is a compromise to make it so he doesn't instantly win, but instead wins when he feels like it.

If Saber is too hax then how about other Swordman? Let say someone like Daishinji? He doesn't have instant kill hax like Saber with deconstruction fire.

If Saber is too hax then how about other Swordman? Let say someone like Daishinji? He doesn't have instant kill hax like Saber with deconstruction fire.
This match is for a tournament so you can't switch the Rider here lol. You can go make another match for that.

I’ll go for saber, but I gotta ask, should we restrict some of Saber’s ride books. Cause Storm Eagle seems to be a match for Mori but then stomps once some of his stronger forms come into play. So should we like, restrict Saber to Storm Eagle to even out the fights
5 for Saber

Back