• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jin vs Kamen Rider Saber

Yeah, he probably wins regardless, but then it stops being a win and becomes a stomp if he has deconstruction hax lol.

But again, waiting for @Sir_Ovens is probably optimal. He has more refined knowledge on GoH than I do and can probably make a more solid case for Mori than I.

I doubt the LS would come into play here outside of Mori trying to disarm Saber and failing. But besides that, Mori is a lot more acrobatic and has fought swordsmen before and is arguably >>> Mira, who practiced swordsmanship since she was a child. If the fire really does become a problem, Mori can kick hard enough to lower the air pressure around Saber and minimise the flames.

I doubt the LS would come into play here outside of Mori trying to disarm Saber and failing. But besides that, Mori is a lot more acrobatic and has fought swordsmen before and is arguably >>> Mira, who practiced swordsmanship since she was a child. If the fire really does become a problem, Mori can kick hard enough to lower the air pressure around Saber and minimise the flames.
Saber can manifest his fire and tornados from the ground up rather than from his sword. Even if he swipes that away, which someone like Kenzan couldn't, Saber's fire would still effect Mori until he swipes it away. With that being said, Storm Eagle's can also retaliate with his air manip as well and it will be a air vs air battle which Saber wins initially due to AP. I mean he can casually make tornadoes of this size. Mori being more acrobatic can be countered by Saber's flight.

Idk how hot Saber's fire is but it has a mini scaling chain.

Last edited:
Like any other Rider with fire most likely, enough to cause enemies to combust and melt boulder if the first CGI fight is anything to goes by.

• Can saber, once he gets into formo el burno, hit Mori a single time with his magical hax fire he can spawn instantly at range that has deconstruction hax but someone still decided to submit in a low hax tourney
  • Can Mori kick away this fire that spawns under his feat if saber wants, assuming saber chooses to slash, when saber has better wind manip than Mori anyways
Doesn't really feel like a question to me.
Saber wins

Saber now has Low-Mid Regen due to a recent revision. Also forgot he can summon Brave Dragon and Storm Eagle as backup.

I mean we're already at the point we had to start the dude in a weaker form and mori's literal only win-con is for saber to be stupid and actively hold back.

I guess Kamen rider strikes again huh, we should probably ban them next time

But for now, i vote bullshit kamen rider fra

But for now, i vote bullshit kamen rider fra
Probably.
I'd be in favor on removing the rider from the tournament personally. He's too hax for it with spawned on the opponent 1 shot kill fire. The point is for it to be low-hax brawlers, not hax-1shot-ranged.

Probably.
I'd be in favor on removing the rider from the tournament personally. He's too hax for it with spawned on the opponent 1 shot kill fire. The point is for it to be low-hax brawlers, not hax-1shot-ranged.
huh, i guess azontr can replace kamen rider with tanjiro tho

Wasn't tanjiro too hax or something? I don't watch that anime, its ugly, so I dunno.
I dunno, it says that he has passive fear hax so he's very much debatable whether he's allowed or not

but i wouldn't recommend calling demon slayer ugly tho

passive fear hax
Ewww. Probably best he's not in it. That shit always gets treat as an illogical no-limit fallacy where its like
Okay so second guy went to hell, killed satan, killed his chair, went to underhell, killed satan mk. 2, spent 10,000 years fighting demons solo who embody all that is wrong in the universe, and never showed a hint of fear ever
But this 12 year old japanese boy scared a dog this one time and the narrator said it was super scary for real, and he has no resistance to fear, so fear fra.

Holy shit is that real? If it is then that's some NLF we got there

Jokes aside, I guess even tanjiro ain't save huh

Probally should not ban the whole franchise ? No rider is the same to another, they uses different power sources and doesnt share same abilities. Alot are absolutely haxless like Shin.
I'd say he should have been in tourney if it wasn't for
"Poison Manipulation (His skin is toxic to the point where beings collapse in pain upon touching him) "
Which kamen rider is good for someone who never watched it? It sounds cool.

Probally should not ban the whole franchise ? No rider is the same to another, they uses different power sources and doesnt share same abilities. Alot are absolutely haxless like Shin.
Then next time, we can check the amount of hax next time then, or ban some kamen rider as they are probably gonna stomp or get stomped situation at fair fights

Or rather, isn't this a brawler tourney? Any character that uses some sort of weapon should probably get banned

Absolutely recommend Zero-One.
likable main character and story is really solid.
you will have to watch it with the power of Pirate tho.
Yahh!!
Thanks but I'll see about buying it. I don't pirate, personal pref.

Or rather, isn't this a brawler tourney? Any character that uses some sort of weapon should probably get banned
I figured he meant brawler just as in primarily melee fighters, or fighters who ic tend to melee. A 'entirely melee, ic never use ranged, low/no hax' tourney would be fun but would be a seperate thing.
It'd probably take a long time to set up though, just weeding out all the characters like saber. I'd also say to not let people like mori in who have absurdly broken basically hax levels of talent where the fights would all just be "Mori doesn't die in 1 hit, therefore he outscaled the other guy passively and learns all his powers instantly and wins" for every round

i guess it will be hard to do given we didn't specify which hax is not allowed beside something absurd like causality or reality warping

oops, Hibiki should be the better example

For the legal viewing, you can check at TokuShoutsu site, if the site is avalable in your country of course. (It's isnt avalable in mine)
Yea that guy seems like he'd be good for a tourney like this. A 9-x one. Imagine being this guy and getting these shitty powers then running into dudes who just got god-mode given to them though. Sucks for him.
And I'll check that out thank

Ehh, I think that most people here don't really got the full story onto why Kamen Rider makes it far in tourneys.

Most Kamen Riders that make it far in the tourneys have a really good skill set, not so much one hax that insta-wins. Ixa, Blade, Kenzan and Kuuga who were some of our semi-finalists and finalists never really have incredibly one shot hax that got them there. If you go back and see those tournaments, a lot of those wins were long, drawn out 2 - 5 page debates that took the best out of both sides that resulted in really good debates no matter who won.

Heck, nearly half of our Kamen Riders lose round 1. Hibiki got bopped. Ryuga and Knight got washed in their matches. Build who is incredibly versatile, even much more so than Saber got eliminated in round 1.

Of course, we do have crazy characters like Zero-One and Kiva but still, we never really make it far in tourneys due to just hax. Even then their matches are all long debates that requires us to pump out essays of debating.

Before the forum move or in the early stages of it, Zero-One's tournaments matches were always incredibly long. Horobi has acid manip that can deconstruct by touch yet he barely made it to semifinals and ended up losing to Crystal.

Bad mindset here, its like asumpting every Kamen Rider is hax lord or something
Aside from Hibiki, you have Den-O which is also very safe (tho he has a lot of one-shot moves [and what i mean one shots is the 7-B moves]) and Agito is the most balanced main Rider out there
Wanted to add Fourze but he has bazilion of abilities, even if 95% of it are very basic abilities that made Fourze pretty versatile

I mean, i'm pretty much new here so there some shit i dunno bout especially bkut sonething i absolutely don't know abour so sorry if my words were offending

Back