• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jin vs Kamen Rider Saber

I suppose the base form? because he already has flight but i guess the third key hibiki kurenai is viable
Nah, flight is from his summon (his summons are fairly weak tho)
Yea that guy seems like he'd be good for a tourney like this. A 9-x one. Imagine being this guy and getting these shitty powers then running into dudes who just got god-mode given to them though. Sucks for him.
Nah, he's in different universe from the top tier riders (Kamen Rider franchise is a multiverse). Hibiki is actually the best fighter among the riders in his universe

Build who is incredibly versatile, even much more so than Saber got eliminated in round 1.
To be fair for Build, the opponent he fought was from Bleach and we know how f***ed up Bleach in power-wise 😂
Of course, we do have crazy characters like Zero-One and Kiva but still, we never really make it far in tourneys due to just hax. Even then their matches are all long debates that requires us to pump out essays of debating.
Don't forget OOO a.k.a the void guy a.k.a the servants killer (happened before servants got a major buffs) as well

Depend on what type of 6-C tourney you'll make
I mean if there's no bullshit character like nasuverse's caharcter, I was gonna propose a much calmer chararter one, but if some fate character show up, then i might pull some ***** like that gal i show you that can control fate at the conceptual level

I mean if there's no bullshit character like nasuverse's caharcter, I was gonna propose a much calmer chararter one, but if some fate character show up, then i might pull some ***** like that gal i show you that can control fate at the conceptual level
I mean, Raikou in general aren't very haxed (only her resistance that being a problem), heck she even doesn't use soul/info/conceptual attacks in characters
In fact what made her very dangerous is the versatility and her skill

I mean, Raikou in general aren't very haxed (only her resistance that being a problem), heck she even doesn't use soul/info/conceptual attacks in characters
In fact what made her very dangerous is the versatility and her skill
I see, well i probably won't be doing any tourney anytime soon so there's that

smurf abilities include abilities that go into higher dimensional stuff, only 3 riders have HDM and they don’t compare to the top 5 smurf abilities

smurf abilities include abilities that go into higher dimensional stuff, only 3 riders have HDM and they don’t compare to the top 5 smurf abilities
Ya see, there's 1 character i know that's basically higher dimensional being as almost all her haxes are at 5D possibly 7D level...

I don't believe we have an actual tally for votes and this thread has devolved significantly lol.

I don't believe we have an actual tally for votes and this thread has devolved significantly lol.
Most of supporters from Mori side said Saber stomp with deconstruction.

I hardly find it's the case since Saber is fighting in Dragon Eagle form, which doesnt has deconstruction flame.

Yes, I'm still confused as to whether or not Saber even has access to deconstruction here lol.

also because everyone think Kamen Rider's stompish reputation is kinda more interesting to discuss, so yeah (although it's not true, since there's only one Kamen Rider who won a tournament, that is Blade)

Back