• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jin vs Kamen Rider Saber

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Mori Jin (The National Competition Arc) vs Kamen Rider Saber (second key)

Speed equalized

IMG_3896.webp

IMG_3901.png

I'll formulate a post in Mori's favor in a sec just lemme go cut my dick off because I don't wanna have to do this-

Alright.

Mori is obviously gonna start off with his signature technique, Re-Taekwando, which involves, well, kicks. It's in character for Mori to try and overwhelm his opponent with strength amps via Acupuncture along with Re-Taekwando, which already involves aiming for pressure points. With certain Re techniques he can use wind pressure to shake someone's brain to knock them off balance, so, Saber better have an answer for dealing Re-Taekwando.

Throughout the fight, Mori is, inevitably, gonna be getting stronger and adapting to Saber's attacks, just as he has done, many, many times before. Hopefully, Saber has some sort of RPL of his own which will allow him to match Mori's own, as eventually, the difference in strength and the variety of his techniques will allow Mori to overwhelm him.

On the topic of variety, Mori has a **** ton of techniques. Techniques such as Three-Stage Hoechook will allow Mori to attack pressure points on Saber's head, techniques such as bo-bup, which increases Mori's maneuverability and speed, and allows for omnidirectional high-speed movement, which will do wonders for dodging Saber's attacks.

On the topic of putting Mori down, unless Saber can straight-up knock Mori out immediately, he won't be going down without a fight, as he's been stabbed, hit by people stronger than him, had bones broken, and can still keep fighting easily. He also can use Acupuncture to straight-up remove his own pain.

On the topic of acupuncture, will it work on Saber? I'm assuming just being covered in Rider Armor seals off pressure points, but if not, then Mori can use his acupuncture to cause blood clots which can just cause Saber's limbs to explode, or can just straight-up paralyze his movements with it, while Mori will be getting stronger, adapting, and not going down anytime soon from Saber's attacks.

imagine after long arduous wall of text, mori still loses
I wouldn't be too upset at that. If after a long debate, with reasonable counters to a long string of points, Mori still takes a loss, then it'll be fine to me, as I would've enjoyed the debate.

I wouldn't be too upset at that. If after a long debate, with reasonable counters to a long string of points, Mori still takes a loss, then it'll be fine to me, as I would've enjoyed the debate.
I see i see, we'll see how kamen rider can takes this then

And at any rate Mori is probably gonna lose anyway because Kamen Rider is a bullshit series lol-

So........... Should the match be postponed?
I can debate it as if he has the revision. Some forms remain High 8-C while multipliers make stronger forms 8-B. In this fight, he will have start with Dragon Eagle and Saiyuu Dragon.

I have no idea what any of those mean! :D
What forms he will use then? in English name
just some of the stronger forms will be have the potential to be moved a tier higher. If you go to Base Forms/Wonder Combo picture tab, you should see that there is Dragon Eagle and Saiyuu Dragon, those are the forms he will be using. In 2nd key, he will also have resonated rekka in the civilian abilities tab.

Alright.

Mori is obviously gonna start off with his signature technique, Re-Taekwando, which involves, well, kicks. It's in character for Mori to try and overwhelm his opponent with strength amps via Acupuncture along with Re-Taekwando, which already involves aiming for pressure points. With certain Re techniques he can use wind pressure to shake someone's brain to knock them off balance, so, Saber better have an answer for dealing Re-Taekwando.

Throughout the fight, Mori is, inevitably, gonna be getting stronger and adapting to Saber's attacks, just as he has done, many, many times before. Hopefully, Saber has some sort of RPL of his own which will allow him to match Mori's own, as eventually, the difference in strength and the variety of his techniques will allow Mori to overwhelm him.

On the topic of variety, Mori has a **** ton of techniques. Techniques such as Three-Stage Hoechook will allow Mori to attack pressure points on Saber's head, techniques such as bo-bup, which increases Mori's maneuverability and speed, and allows for omnidirectional high-speed movement, which will do wonders for dodging Saber's attacks.

On the topic of putting Mori down, unless Saber can straight-up knock Mori out immediately, he won't be going down without a fight, as he's been stabbed, hit by people stronger than him, had bones broken, and can still keep fighting easily. He also can use Acupuncture to straight-up remove his own pain.

On the topic of acupuncture, will it work on Saber? I'm assuming just being covered in Rider Armor seals off pressure points, but if not, then Mori can use his acupuncture to cause blood clots which can just cause Saber's limbs to explode, or can just straight-up paralyze his movements with it, while Mori will be getting stronger, adapting, and not going down anytime soon from Saber's attacks.
okay. Saber will start off with his usual sword techniques and fire manip. Since Mori is good at fighting CQC, Saber will probably go Saiyuu Dragon.

So for the RPL point, Saber's flame is called Holy Fire and the hotter the fire is, the stronger his sword will become. If he wields the sword in his right hand, his strength will double. Furthermore, Saiyuu Dragon is gives him an AP, mobility, agility, and durability boost. His amps are more than enough to keep up with Mori's.

Mori's pressure points vs Saber might be a hit or miss. First, Saber's head is the strongest part of his body. Second there are certain points called Mai Scales on Saber's suit that would trigger his rage power which would boost his AP even more. An omni-directional attack increases the chance to hitting that point.

Saber's at this point is more learning towards Extraordinary Genius Swordsman and strategist. He has beaten the most skilled swordsman on Earth in the current generation and beaten a legendary swordsman that was born thousands of years ago. He often would train with his fellow peers who are also extremely talented swordsmen. For his strategist side, he has knowledge on the Journey to the West book. (Saber's Saiyuu Dragon Form is based on Journey to the West) If Mori has any weaknesses that he shares with Sun Wukong, then Saber would know them.

To add to Saber's skill in sword fighting, he has his own Analytical Prediction to counter Mori's Analytical Prediction.

Mori's pain tolerance is good except that Saber's Fire in this form has deconstruction.

Blame the toy selling lol.
Kamen Riders have alot of power up forms so that the kids in Japan will buy more toys to get the same power up as that Kamen Riders.
At the same time, the power up forms gave the Riders some of lunatic versatilities and haxes, started in Super and Final Forms while some of the case applied to the Upgrade Forms

Back