• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dan vs Sailor Moon

vs

Both 2-C
SBA

Round 1: Speed Equal
Round 2: Speed Unequal

Last edited:
i'll vote incon
Hades can't interact with Mori Dan's abstract existence type 1 but he still has infinite speed

Hades is much faster than mori and can transcend immo9 also has an abstract existence in hades Can Mori transcend a conceptual immo8 or can he transcend the passive haxes of hades?

Hades is much faster than mori and can transcend immo9 also has an abstract existence in hades Can Mori transcend a conceptual immo8 or can he transcend the passive haxes of hades?
Hades cant interact with CM type 1 and information type 2, thats why the passives wont work
Hades abstract existence is too vague here

Hades cant interact with CM type 1 and information type 2, thats why the passives wont work
There's no Type 1 concept for mori's abstract existence on his page, and since hades is also abstract on a conceptual level he should be able to interact with him just fine. What even is hades's type of concept manipulation, why did you use him if you didn’t know ?

There's no Type 1 concept for mori's abstract existence on his page,
i accidentally said CM 1 for Mori🤦‍♂️
and since hades is also abstract on a conceptual level he should be able to interact with him just fine.
No, Hades still cant interact with information manip 2 and duality
What even is hades's type of concept manipulation, why did you use him if you didn’t know ?
judging by the profiles, it seems Hades CM is type 2 based

How is Mori slower when he already exists across all time and space? Hades can move anywhere in 0 time but Mori exists everywhere and everywhen in 0 time.

Moris speed itself would be immeasurable as he can move anywhere and anywhen in time by extention tho so like.... Yk
🗿Mori's speed is MFTL but his state of existence is omnipresent

are you saying anyone who is omnipresent has immeasurable speed?

🗿Mori's speed is MFTL but his state of existence is omnipresent
That's not what his page says so at best you would have uhhh, unknown reaction speed? Idk how the wiki treats this.
Either way GoH is due for a huge speed revision, my lazy ass just needs to get the calcs ready and stuff.
are you saying anyone who is omnipresent has immeasurable speed?
No? Because you can only exist in all of space and still be omnipresent. Mori is omnipresent throughout both space and time.

Mori can't overcome conceptual immo8 also the information type 2 of the mori is not strong enough to be considered wincon mori also has no CM1 there is CM2 Hades is still superior incon at worst

Hades has no layers to his mind manip resistance on his profile, does he have any accepted layers? If not he's going to want to give Mori a sloppy toppy the moment he sees him

I also don’t see layers to his EE resistance (wait did my dumbass put EE into the HLET? 😭) or soul hax.

Also no resistance to paralysis, fear manipulation, sealing, power null, or conceptual manipulation 🤔

Tbh Mori Dans 2C key isn't the best either. A very large amount of minor abilities are missing and the only layers I had approved are the ones that affect his lower keys. It's alright, definitely one of the best GoH profiles, but the 2C key is definitely due for an update.

Setto was originally going to fix it up but lost interest, and I haven't even touched the sandbox yet 😭
(Moris Dan and Jin profiles are mostly solid but Dans weakest and strongest keys are far from perfect)

Back