• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More than mere beasts (Pray Mayer vs Garou) (1/0/0)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
"Hey, thats not Anne, thats illigal!"

Pray Mayer vs Garou

Prime Pray and Peak Human Garou are used. Speed is obviously equalized.

"Monsters are cool!":

Lesbian incest yandere: 1

The universe is doomed:

To keep it short:

So good that a physically superior dude with discount almighty and a army of the strongest knights in the entire universe was too scared to face her head on.

So good that she earned the title "Strongest Knight in the entire history of humanity" After graduating from High school . Given to her by Mother Knight, the very first Knight to have ever existed.

So good that she earned Top Sword after graduation. The same title was earned by Sio after countless suicide mission. The same Sion that could copy techniques after witnissing them once, to the point that she used said technique "tens of thousands of times", actually applying said experience to her body. She could recreate the theory of a long lost martial art after witnissing it once, as a kid.

Because my english sucks ball

That lovely kid earned Top Swords after 4 years of constant planetary scaled wars, choosed purely to get rid of Sion.

Just to put the difference between Sion and Pray into perspective.

Hmm ok so since she's superior to someone who could copy on sight. She's fairly superior to Garou then.

Ok then she has the skill advantage.

Eh, Pray Mayer has an AP advantage (>>34 megatons vs >>>>> 9 megatons), superior range, superior skill and might even have somewhat comparable stamina. Garou's only hope is to adapt + use fighting spirit enough to overpower Pray, with WSRSF potentially giving him enough time to get the edge in AP.

It's definitely an uphill battle for Garou, but he can win. Just that Pray takes it more times than Garou.

Dont know the exact speed value for Garou and its something i do automatically for all matches i do lol.

So without a calc Garou upscales from baseline. Pray would be still faster though. I can unequalize speed if you want but i dont think thats a good idea.

Back