• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isnt this a stomp, though? Tentionmaru has no way to get past Four's Regenerationn, and Four's hax already kills Tentionmaru.

Four AP: 1.277 ninatons

Tentionmaru AP: 2.2 ninatons

No, this isnt a one-shot. And he has no hax being able to do harm Four, at all. Fire Manipulation? Nope. Four literally touched lava, and was easily unharmed from it.

Ah yes, combat inapplicable High 4-C Reality Warping, That doesn't even matter because he still gets badly out-sped and one-shot

Pretty sure Superman resists all of Four's hax, and outclasses him in just about every category (So it's probably a stomp)

It's not like he has ridiculously overpowered mind manipulation, which will essentially just make Four stand still while he gets haxxed to death.

Although tbh unless I'm just blind, I don't really see any hax that would overcome Four's durability/Regenerationn

One last bump, because I wanted to know if this was a stomp before Four got his resistance to heat

It is. Thats the purpose of why I made Tentionmaru fight Donut instead, as he is less experienced.

I get that it is now, what I mean is, would this have been a stomp if it was made before Four got his resistance to heat?

Yes. The regen and the hax make Four yeet Tentionmaru. At best, that would only leave Four with major burns, but not enough to be considered ash, so he can still regenerate from that.

Back