• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More minor Enel additions + Page clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da3ggman

He/Him
I'm back with another CRT about my boy Enel! Anywho, his current page is missing a lot of scans and references, so I decided to change that in my revised version of his profile:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Da3ggman/Cleaned_up_Enel_profile#Enel

Also, some very minor additions like last time.

He should have Extended melee range with just his size alone (8'9), and should barely get several meters with his staff.

Enel is 1301 pixels, and his staff is 1697. 1697 / 1301 = 1.304. Enel's height of 8'9 converted into centimeters is 243.84, and that multiplied by 1.304 is 317.96736, but I'll round that up to 318 cm. 318 converted into meters is 3.18 AKA Several Meters.

There is also this. Enel just kinda turns the fence to ash instantly. Would this count as Limited Dura Neg or just the potency of his Heat Manipulation?

Looks ok. Wouldn't it be better if you put the "Survived hits from Luffy" part in the Durability rather than AP?

To be on the safe side, please rehost the scans you're using to imgur and link to those.

After I switch out all the scans to Imgur, can his profile be updated? Also, what's your guys opinion on extended melee range/several meter upgrade?

Yeah, it's pretty minor and straightforward.
Changes have been made. Sorry to keep bothering you, but I recently thought of this: what about self sustenance type 2? There doesn't appear to be any food or water on the moon, and he's been chilling up there for 2 years at this point.

Changes have been made. Sorry to keep bothering you, but I recently thought of this: what about self sustenance type 2? There doesn't appear to be any food or water on the moon, and he's been chilling up there for 2 years at this point.
I could see a possibly, maybe. But overall, I don't think we give the rating without explicit proof.

Specially when that reasoning could be used for a lot of other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back