• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mordecai vs. Chica (Real Bird vs. Fake Bird) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
One of these birds works all day at a park for a minimum wage, the other works all night at a restaurant trying to kill the one making a minimum wage. But which of these two is the superior bird? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Mordecai from Regular Show, and in the red corner, we have Chica from the Five Nights at Freddy's series.

Mordecai
ChicaBody
-Both characters are fighting to the death. No holds barred.
-The fight will take place at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, giving Chica the home-court advantage.

-There will be no prep time for either character, and both are unaware of each other prior to meeting.

-No outside help is allowed for either character.

-Mordecai will not be allowed the use of either Death Kwon Do or the Fists of Justice.

With all this in mind, let the debate begin!

Chica: 0

Mordecai: 7 (Tenebricite, Jeremihe, ABoogieYesSir, The real cal howard, Laughing Manson, Christian Higdon, Phoenix821)

Inconclusive: 0

Assuming Mordecai starts in Mike's office and Chica starts on stage, Mordecai may be able to get over his fears that he will immediately feel upon seeing Chica. In my eyes, he will begin to realize he's faced far worse things before. Mordecai may be able to come up with a poetry rap to harm Chica. I vote on Mordecai, but with high difficulty.

On pure physical strength and speed Chica objectively wins. However, even without death kwon do and the fist of justice Mordecai has too many mystical hax for him not to win.

I vote Mordecai.

Bumping it with the power of the ultimate bump!

A simple series of karate chops would not be enough to stop Chica, considering her scaling to Foxy, who has been shown to toss aside arcade cabinets with ease, and given her bulky nature, she's likely capable of more than that. However, I will count your vote regardless, since you're agreeing with the earlier comments.

Mordecai can tackle a giant bear through a wall and survive house destroying sound waves. He definitely outdoes Chica in AP and durability. Couple this with intellect and the fact that he has literally been in this situation before with smarter animatronics (see: Fuzzy Dice), and he wins handily.

Bumping since the stats for FNAF1 Chica was just announced for the Ultimate Custom Night in FFPS.

I prefer FNAF, but Mordecai is too overpowered for Chica to handle. The Blue Bird via Plot Manipulation, Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, and Transmutation.

Back