• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moon feat

I'm not familiar with the Naruto universe, but I've always wondered about the 5-C levels of verse. All of this works by interacting with the Moon, whether it's cutting or moving. But is this moon real? Wasn't she a torn piece of rock from Earth? Moreover, from what I have heard, it is hollow inside, because it has a castle and a forest inside, and if you scale its size by pixels, it is about 100 kilometers in diameter. I asked my friends about this feat, but literally everyone told me that this achievement is simply overdue.
Is this true?

It's a real moon. But it was originally a Chibaku Tensei that Hagoromo and his brother made as a seal for Kaguya. Still, there's no reason to assume it's not as big as ours.

And there's undoubtedly a hollow portion of the moon, the moon itself isn't entirety hollow. All calcs on the moon already takes into account at least 15% hollowness IIRC.

Idk this seems the whole moon things seems to be indicating one of these things:

1. The moon is smaller than we thought

2. The Naruto earth is larger than we thought

3. It's fiction and we shouldn't think too much about these.

The arguments of friends are as follows:

There is no reason to assume that the Moon is really this size when we can scale its size by pixels.

A) the planet is not ours
B) the size of the Moon is unknow
C) the fact that there is allegedly only 15% hollow, is an invention. It is completely hollow.

At the moment of the moon's prostration, its crust thickness seems insignificant. This with the fact of the cavity due to the castle and forest says that it is completely hollow.

Still quoting.

A lot of estimates and calcs have actually put Naruto's world as being much larger than irl earth (In fact, I've seen about 5 of them at least, and only one of them are less than 2x irl earth's size), which would probably make the moon much bigger than irl earth's moon.

So it's really just as likely that the moon and earth are bigger, rather than smaller.

Thereby; our current calcs take the safe route and use the more consistent and reasonable value, assuming the earth and moon to be comparable to our own.

YungManzi said:
Thereby; our current calcs take the safe route and use the more consistent and reasonable value, assuming the earth and moon to be comparable to our own.
In addition to this, we have a rule to avoid calculating sizes for planets and moons' sizes, unless there's something in story indicating a size disparity to our real life ones, since most authors don't think about size of planets when world-building, and it's pretty easy to get wildly inflated results.

Yes it is. However, it is clearly said that this seal works by creating a natural satellite.

Thereafter, there is no reason to consider anything greater or less than the Irish Moon. And in reality, there will still be revisions to these Moon feats, but probably only in the future.

NikHelton said:
The arguments of friends are as follows:
There is no reason to assume that the Moon is really this size when we can scale its size by pixels.

A) the planet is not ours
B) the size of the Moon is unknow
C) the fact that there is allegedly only 15% hollow, is an invention. It is completely hollow.
Everything you said here is false and goes against the standard of the wiki.

The planet isn't our planet, the Earth. But that's the standard assumption when calculating something. We aren't allowed to calc a Planet size and apply it, because I can calc like 15 different methods for the planet and get 15 different results. Even One Piece, wich has like more moons and more proof about the Planet being bigger, is not allowed to have a Planet bigger than Earth.

Same thing works for the moon

The Moon hollowness was calculated to be 15%, the Moon ISN'T completely hollow, you can't prove that

Back