• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Hunter Discussion Thread (#1)

New Monster Hunter info got dropped for Iceborne. Two new monsters and a new Elder Dragon.

Hunter looks like they got some new abilities in relation to gear and weapons.

Master Rank is also confirmed to basically be G-Rank.

At the end of the Monster Hunter info stream, there was a final roar form an unseen monster that sounded like Tigrex. They also confirmed that they were bringing back multiple old fan favorites, so... Tigrex incoming lads

I have a question that needs answering

So, someone just told me that when it comes to pushing a celestial body in space, you only need to push it with 1/1000th of the force that you normally would have to push it at if it were within atmosphere or something.

The context is that this person was questioning the White Fatalis moon moving feat, and doesn't think it's Large Planet Level. Is this all true? Or is this not the case?

We don't hold it to be the case, no. It's fairly possible, since space by default has no gravity, but once you're into Tier 6 that really no longer matters. KE is KE is KE.

Who the frick is that in end of video? Also goddamn this trailer is lit and Tigrex being awesome as ever. Now give us Rajang and Zygorde and we're in heaven!

I actually really loved Glavenus' fight in MHGU, so to know that he's coming to World has me hype af

why is Dovah still High 6-A when like he's shaking an infinite construct

>When you need to start from scratch because your sister "accidentally" deleted your account and you have to get it fast because Iceborne

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guys my sister is going nuts because she uses Bow and "control sucks" even though only the reason is because she is mashing and you can't mash and aim at the same time. It's absolutely hilarious.

I just want to say to her to just use Dual Blades.

tell her to use the hunting horn I'm sure that will also be funny

The look on her face and her voice when she try to use Hunting Horn will be a joy.

Also apparently she wants to cancel any move that doesn't hit the enemy and when I said that you can't do that, she screeched and said that the game sucks ass.

A whine of a noobie, ladies and gentlemen. They're worse than game critics.

Back