• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Hunter Discussion Thread (#1)

KONO BRACHIDIO DA!

ALSO **** YEAH OUR BOYS ARE BACK IN HIGH QUALITY.

Seregios lagia gore and ******* fatalis lol and I remember so die hard monster hunter fan said that MHW was a flop and not even a G-rank could save it. I guess the jokes on you AH!

They also said you can invite your friends to your room and visit their rooms too (to check out they pets, customizations, furniture etc) however this feature will only be available post-launch tho (Idm waiting).

I'm excited to be sure but I'm a little concerned too, since none of the monsters revealed were (to my knowledge) water element and water is the most unrepresented element in the game (there's literally only one water monster in the game).

Holy shit that trailer is hype

Dragon Element Odogaron, Lightning Anjanath, Glavenus AND Brachydios

Also, I love how Brachy is constantly being show that it is capable of just slaughtering other monsters. Agnaktor, Lavasioth and now Uragaan. Brachy is a beast lol

That being said, I agree. We need more Water element representation. Assuming that the above picture is a leak for all returning monsters we should expect, I guess we just have to hope for a new subspecies or an entirely new monster to bring us some Water elemental goodness.

Fighting ebony odogaron and Seregios is going to be awful with that bleed effect I never bringing asters jerky with since the only fights that requires it is Behemoth and odo

I really like the armour sets plus Glavenus getting a brand new sub just proves it's the true flagship of MHGen (above the rest of F4) if being the only member of the F4 getting into MHSt wasn't enough, kinda sad the rest of the F4 are seen as secondary flagships tho (like Rathian and Anja).

Also Ebony Odo and Fulgur Anja are going to be invaders like Tiggy, Jho and Bazel... oof (we all know Savage Jho and a Bazel variant are they way).

I watched the HK MH show and it was awesome from what I saw; the classic Tigrex GS and Nargacuga Hammer look awesome (just like the OG designs), Glavenus can now appear in both the Ancient Forest as well as the Wildspire Waste (no escape for poor Rathian) and the MR Coral Orchestra seems to get a gong that can temporary flinch a monster.

ÒÇÉMHW´╝ÜÒéóÒéñÒé╣Òâ£Òâ╝Òâ│ ÕàêÞíîõ¢ôÚ¿ôÔæíÒÇæÞúàÕéÖÒéäÒé╣Òé¡Òâ½Òü¬Òü®Òü«Õñëµø┤þé╣
ÒÇÉMHW´╝ÜÒéóÒéñÒé╣Òâ£Òâ╝Òâ│ ÕàêÞíîõ¢ôÚ¿ôÔæíÒÇæÞúàÕéÖÒéäÒé╣Òé¡Òâ½Òü¬Òü®Òü«Õñëµø┤þé╣

And I thought the Grinch Smash leaks were pushing it but fricking cookies leaks for MH?, just wow...

That said cookies are delicious, so there's no reason to doubt them right???.

Well, considering that she's the final boss of her game, smashes fortresses and towns, and a whole militia of hunters couldn't take her down does say a lot. Maybe she scales up to Lao-Shan Lung. I just realized that Fatalis and Alatreon are planet level. Derp.

Namielle looks so cool omfg

Also, Ahtal-Ka is considered an Elder Dragon-Level monster canonically, meaning that we can likely scale it's stats from other Elder Dragons. It's even pointed out here that it may be comparable to the likes of Gogmazios: https://monsterhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Elder_Dragon-Level_Monsters#Ahtal-Ka

Probably shouldn't be all that hard to find it's other abilities and whatnot, should we make a profile for it.

I don't have the time or patience to make a blog post for Ahtal-ka. Also, Ahtal-ka is canon? Where in the games/lore does is mention that she's Cannon?

I mean, feel free to make a profile. You know the ED rating.

also **** yes iceborne is making some cool monsters

Back