• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Hunter Discussion Thread (#1)

I have my doubts that it would be Planet Level, but feat of "shaking the whole planet" was calced for Raiden of MK, and the two results there were, like, Country level and/or Multi-Continent level.

And also, if that new Ice area being added to the game is also a part of the New World, we'll have to recalc the destruction of the New World at the hands of Zorah.

@GoddessOfWinterr in fairness, we have a ton of other profiles and simply skipped out on those two in favor of focusing on Elder Dragons for the most part. Heck, we don't even have Rajang or Glavenus yet.

Also did you guys like the Witcher Quest (im Low key happy i saved Pukei-Pukei and got an Attack jewle thats my 4th thanks to Big Daddy Jaggras) it was really sweet and i love the fact geralt repects our Hunter's skills plus he love's the MH universe he should stay.

I played the Witcher Quest only once, and I completely missed the injured but still alive Pukei Pukei. I intend on doing all the side quests and freeing that Pukei Pukei on my next try, though. Leshen was legit a cool fight

GimmyJibbsJr said:
I played the Witcher Quest only once, and I completely missed the injured but still alive Pukei Pukei. I intend on doing all the side quests and freeing that Pukei Pukei on my next try, though. Leshen was legit a cool fight
totally agree but be carefull when trying to protect Pukei it loses sooo much health against a pack of jagras clear them out first when you can and i advise you to use your best weapon plus go nuts with life powder to keep him alive.

AFAIK currently we use High 6-A for shaking the world- used to just be High 6-C.

Yeah, sounds like it.

Honestly I super dig the design of this thing.

On a side note, has a good onscreen feat as well. Although IDK if it would be easily calcable.

Yeah it'd just be 8-B.

aw.

Yeah sadly Phaethon doesn't really have any hax to compensate for low-end High 6-A AP. He's just a strongboi that everyone else who actually has hax scales to.

All the renders are really cool

Rathalos renders are kind of a must given how iconic the armor is

Could probably add a gallery to the Hunter's page tbh.

Absorption is there. Madness Hax resistance? Pretty neat. Also Hunter should get Fate Hax resistance too. Alatreon's armor user needs to become Dragon soon. Hunter didn't become one ever.

that's more like resistance to Transmutation

Probs gonna just look through a bunch more item descriptions and see what I find lol

Will post my findings here

So Darkness negation and (Low) Regenerationn for that armor

******* neato

Back