• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Hunter Discussion Thread (#1)

Well. Some of the highest numbers...

2:47- 111.61 meters

2:58- 440.39 meters

3:01- 114.48 meters

3:22- 440.39 meters

4:24- 97.37 meters

4:58- 257.64 meters

these are the biggest ones I saw. Zorah was a lot smaller than I expected.

Honestly surprised there isn't one. If allowed I could go make one as not only would the practice be nice but I'm pretty sure the Big Boy would be used fairly well due to his addition to World and being a good monster in MH scaling.

I dunno how often he'd get used, considering Monster Hunter isn't hyper popular on here, but yeah you're free to make the page if you think it can be done well.

Alrighty then, may I ask a few questions then?

• Furious Rajang's weaknesses: Other than Ice like a normal Rajang could it be argued that due to be always enraged it cannot think clearly?
  • HC Rajang: Should this be included as all it really is, is Furious Rajang with a new move?

Being enraged isn't inherently a weakness, so I don't think so. You could probably merge HC and Furious Rajang into their own key.

Maybe add "Rajang" as a weakness on the Kirin profile (Jk), anyway good luck making the profile my attempts at making character profiles have all ended in failure.

Alright then. I had a bunch of it done but then my PC shut down for an update so now I have to redo it anyways some other questions.

• Rajang's intelligence: Should it be average due to having a 0% resistance to Dragon Element and being on par with an Average Hunter?
  • Rajang's moves: They don't really have names from the research I did. So would I go with more on the nose names like Energy Blast or something?

Average is probably fine, and yeah, if you include a Standard Techniques area then you can just name them in a direct way.

JoshSSJGod said:
Alright then. I had a bunch of it done but then my PC shut down for an update so now I have to redo it anyways some other questions.
  • Rajang's intelligence: Should it be average due to having a 0% resistance to Dragon Element and being on par with an Average Hunter?
  • Rajang's moves: They don't really have names from the research I did. So would I go with more on the nose names like Energy Blast or something?
intelligence:seem fine, he pretty clever and skilled in combat too.

Images need made a lot bigger, do we actually consider Rajang comparable to Kushala?

Also, honestly I really need to fix that mid-tier Lifting Strength as it just doesn't make sense. Kushala pushed away a sky full of clouds ffs.

iirc there have been statements saying that Rajang can harm and kill Kushala

And we already know that Kirin is stated to be comparable to and on the same level as other Elder Dragons, which would include Teostra and Kushala Daora, and Rajang is casually able to rival and hunt Kirin.

I would add "Enhanced senses" to the Rajang profile (every MH monster should have this ability by default tbh) and "Acrobatics" too; it's able jump incredible distances, has multiple aerial attacks and can swing through trees too.

I might be pushing it but maybe "limited earth-manipulation" too?: Rajang sends rubble flying with its attacks, it cause tremors with its fists moreover it picks up boulders/fossils and uses them as projectiles.

What do you'll think?.

Okay, point taken, Low 6-B Rajang it is.

Yes to Enhanced Senses and Acrobatics, absolutely no to Earth Manip.

Back