• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Cosplayer vs Shonen Gordon Ramsay

I like how people are saying "Garou FRA" when nobody's even voted for Garou yet...

Anyway, I didn't notice that the guy edited his comment until now. Here's a scan of Toriko easily knocking a grand shark without having to focus or concentrate that hard like he had to with the puffer whale. Also note how he lead off with it in this instance.

He also used knocking (with a knocking gun) to knock this troll kong who're vaguely human shaped (this was before he got proficient at using knocking, so that's why he was using a knocking gun)

Also, speed it equalized here guys

Honestly Toriko's profile is hella outdated and still basically ripped from OBD. It doesn't mention his Instinctive Reactions, his level of regen, his power mimicry, or his stealth mastery via life erase

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
I like how people are saying "Garou FRA" when nobody's even voted for Garou yet...
Anyway, I didn't notice that the guy edited his comment until now. Here's a scan of Toriko easily knocking a grand shark without having to focus or concentrate that hard like he had to with the puffer whale. Also note how he lead off with it in this instance.
Okay, then he can use this ability without concentration. But how potent this ability is?

Once he lost movement in his arm and then he break up earth with two hands and pick up tree.

And before that he get poisoned with paralizator and just keep fight .

Well clearly he hadn't lost movement in his arms if he could still move them to pick stuff up and punch things

And like I said earlier, his paralysis isn't poison based, it's relying on directly affecting the nerves of a living being, and it works in animals and humans with complex anatomies.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Well clearly he hadn't lost movement in his arms if he could still move them to pick stuff up and punch things
Well that's the point.

And like I said earlier, his paralysis isn't poison based, it's relying on directly affecting the nerves of a living being, and it works in animals and humans with complex anatomies.

But poisons worked same way, what would stop Garoy to overcome this paralyzation via his adaptability and Regenerationn?

The point is that he wasn't fully paralyzed if he could still move

But knocking doesn't work the same way as neurotoxins. It doesn't damage the nerve tissue. It doesn't damage the target at all (unless it's intentional). The main purpose of knocking it to capture a target or subdue them without causing any damage. All we know is that it effects the nerves and pressure points of a target, causing paralysis without causing any damage.

And knocking isn't even Toriko's only saving grace her. Infinite Nail Punch one shots (he'll use it if he's having trouble or pissed off enough) and his ranged attack spam/danmaku is insane.

But knocking doesn't work the same way as neurotoxins. It doesn't damage the nerve tissue. It doesn't damage the target at all.

Then how it's worked? I mean what's the mechanic behind of this technique? If he didn't do anything to nerve tissue then it's wouldn't work, because literally nothing happened.

And knocking isn't even Toriko's only saving grace her. Infinite Nail Punch one shots (he'll use it if he's having trouble or pissed off enough) and his ranged attack spam/danmaku is insane.
Well, same with Garou, adaptability and reactive evolution not the only strong side. With Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist he can counter Infinite Nail Punch. And moreover he can mimicry and adopt Toriko's techniques.

All we know is that it did something to the nerves, but didn't damage it. It's not really explained beyond "it effects the nerves and now the person is paralyzed." Welcome to fiction.

You can't really counter Infinite Nail Punch once it lands. Cause as soon as Tokriko hits you, that's it, you're suddenly being hit with dozens upon dozens of impacts. And Toriko can also mimic and adapt to people's fighting styles. He copied Coco's life erase after seeing it once, and he's adapted to increased gravity, low oxygen areas, etc.

Also, danmaku spam coupled with ultimate routine is a tough thing to counter.

Also, Toriko's profile is hella outdated and I'm working on a revision for him

Hmm, Garou adaptability pretty crazy, so if Toriko didn't kill him right of the bat (which is not i suppose) and just tried knock him down with Knocking then, he most likely overcome this and keep fight, because there many cases when he doing something similar, gravity, poison, telekinetic, heat, etc.

Well if you didn't land any Infinite Nail Punch it didn't work. And there another problem with Infinite Nail Punch (or i'm just misunderstood something).
  • Mugen (Infinite) Kugi Punch: Toriko strikes his opponent with a Nail Punch of countless hits using his RED ONI'S ARM in a seemingly innumerable amount of times.
Small Planet level normally, likely much higher with the RED ONI'S POWER (Along with Starjun, he used part of the Red Oni's power and created an attack that caused Wolf King Guiness to consider dodging their attack).
I'm not sure but is it legit or OP will restrict this? Because it's pretty much stomp due high difference in AP.

I don't think Toriko can even use the infinite nail punch in his 6-A form, from what i see in his profile , he gains the Red Oni much later on in the story.

How good Toriko's Regenerationn? Can he regrow limbs in the middle of fight? Because it's kinda vague description in his profile

• Regenerationn: It has been shown that when Toriko's body is heavily damaged, if there is quality, well-prepared food in his system, any damage to his body will be reversed by his Gourmet Cells. This can be anything from deep gashes to damaged internal organs.

Toriko still has this: Conduct of the King: Ultimate Routine: A mind technique to increase the success rate and potential of another technique. It's basically the "mind over body" concept taken to the next level. The user creates an image of the technique and concentrates on it in order to make themselves believe, without a doubt, that it will happen (similar to how placebo medicine can work when the patient believes it will work). The drawback is that the "impression" is sensed by those around (similar to how a confident leader can give the "impression" of success; inspiring his followers) and that the extreme concentration and impeccable self-confidence required to perform the technique consumes an enormous amount of energy to maintain.

Back