• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Cosplayer vs Shonen Gordon Ramsay

This is a good match

I'd say they're about evenly matched in CQC, but Garou's ability to adapt to and mimic people's fighting styles gives him a slight advantage

Toriko dominates at ranged combat, however, as he has numerous methods of hitting Garou from afar and can surround him on all sides with attacks that can home in on their target

But Garous Regenerationn, reactive evolution and attack reflection make him a hard target to hit and take down, as he could potentially reflect the forks/knives and evolve to the point where Toriko may struggle to harm him. But as we saw in the fight with Saitama, Garou's Regenerationn and evolution have limits, and he could be tired out before he has the chance to

That said, Toriko himself is pretty tough to put down, as he has shown to fight on even after having limbs blown off and holes drills into him, and his Regenerationn is no joke. It helped him stay alive after eating an explosive fruit that basically liquified his organs. But much like Garous, its dependent on how many calories/energy he has at his disposal, and even though he's learned food honor at this point, it doesn't mean his energy can't run out, and he can't regrow limbs on his own.

I'm having a tough time calling this one. It's either Toriko manages to land an Infinite Nail Punch (which he has shown to use when serous/pissed off) and overwhelms Garous Regenerationn and evolution or Garous manages to adapt to Toriko's AP and overwhelms him

Gonna stew on this one real quick

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
But as we saw in the fight with Saitama, Garou's Regenerationn and evolution have limits, and he could be tired out before he has the chance to
Isn't he just stop struggle after some time, i mean he just give up on keep fighting.

Yeah, he gave up cause he regen and evolution were burnt out and he couldn't even keep up with an extremely casual Saitama anymore

But it doesn't change to fact that after awhile his regen and evolution burnt itself out after it failed to cross the gap between him and Saitama

It's just going in a very short time, he evolved pretty fine for a long period, but after encounter with Saitama his evolution been extremely forced and very unstable. I'm sure if his opponent will be not Saitama, and will be at least on pair with Garou this wouldn't end like this.

Btw is reactive evolution count as speed amp? It's should make you faster/stronger in the middle of a fight.

Still, it can be overwhelmed and Toriko by this point can surround his enemy with dozens of forks that can hone in on its target, and can further enhance his strength by multiplying his nail punch, food honor, and can use autophagy as a last resort and has precog/instinctive reactions. Infinite Nail Punch also one shots.

Yes it can enhance his speed, but keep in mind that Toriko also possesses some adaptive abilities.

While Toriko can amply his strength it's not aplay to his speed, so Garou probably can outpace in long run, and WSRSF can help with avoid attacks.

Food honor increase both his attack and combat speed, and Toriko can keep up with opponents who are moving too fast for him to see with his instinctive capabilities, and that's not counting his precog.

Toriko can also induce paralyzation via Knocking

>Food honor increase both his attack and combat speed

Okay, it's just not that obvious.

>Toriko can also induce paralyzation via Knocking

Garou already show that he can overcome paralization and poison thing in his fight against A-Class heroes. You may said they was not strong enough, but Garou was in very messy state. So i think there no reason to not overcome it again.

Knocking working on the creatures of the Torino world, some of which have very complex anatomies, so it's different from telekinesis and posion

Poison Knocking Nail Punch: A combo attack done by Toriko and Coco
I'm misunderstood something or he can't use it by himself?

That's a different form of Knocking, it's a combo move he does with Coco. Toriko can do normal Knocking by himself, which can still induce paralysis.

Knocking: Toriko is skilled enough to knock one extremely sensitive Puffer Whale within an hour of trying, using just a finger from his 'fork' hand. Later on ,he was able to use the skill on a Grand Land Shark.
This is very different from Paralyzation...

I think he can't use this technique on average human... I mean this work only because Whale special biology structure and it doesn't work even on the Whale..

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RIWpWAw_xJM/VnitzyyoYoI/AAAAAAAwYBg/-dUDvZue4LI/w1900/11.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lK6d6FxUroE/Vnit2LOXA9I/AAAAAAAwYCM/ZXq5ngTgin0/w1900/13.jpg

Sure he can try to make up some paralyzation technique on the spot but im not sure he will do it if he already has sheer number of attack skills, so most likely he will use them instead of make new one. I mean Garou not the enemy who's require some exclusive way to deal with like this Whale.

Well probably it's will work if Garou just be in afk mode. This technique required very high concentration and accuracy, as it was indicated in manga.

Can you give some scan when he used it on people in fight, the reference was just on the Whale episode.

After he had more practice and became more skilled, he could perform Knockig with much less effort and concentration. The reason why he struggled so much with the whale was because it was literally his first time using Knocking with his bare hands instead of with a knocking gun. The whale was also a super special ingredient that had to be prepared in a special way, so he needed to be extra special way.

Garou holds a speed advantage as he is relativistic and Toriko is sub relativistic. Perhaps he could be able to stave off even Garou's martial arts with ultimate routine though. I can't really call this right now

Back