• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey vs Tiger (Mori Jin vs Roronoa Zoro)

Though, if you still feel skeptical, you can change keys-

8-A Mori vs 8-A Zoro, minimal AP difference still and Zoro now has a LS advantage.

Zoro got his Iai moves which would blitz and his goken would one shot or do extreme fatal damage whenever used, Zoro has the superior precog if he uses the breath of all things

Mori seems to have a one shot ability with instant death or has other techniques that can very badly damage zoro and can increase his speed whenever he needs with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture

Mori probably might have a better active accelerated development while zoro if damaged enough will get superior accelerated development/Reactive Power lvl very fast

Zoro seems to have far more range which he can utilize

Mori has far higher lifting strength which he could take advantage off if zoro gives an opening whenever he's close enough

I personally see zoro winning more especially whenever he gets damaged enough or surprises mori via zoro's will to be able to continue on going from fatal attacks and utilize that to get openings or uses his blitz techniques in situations that mori can't do anything against especially when combined with breath of all things

I see it as a Zoro high diff

I can disregard all of that with the fact that Mori has Low-Mid regen- If Zoro doesn't immediately decapitate him all of his attacks are useless.

I can disregard all of that with the fact that Mori has Low-Mid regen- If Zoro doesn't immediately decapitate him all of his attacks are useless.
How fast is his regen btw? He also wouldn't regen from getting split in half and zoro can decapitate him as well

and the ability to deal with much better analytical prediction than what's in Zoro's kit.
Literally no... Zoro's one is basically precog... It should get revised to that as it's not analytical prediction... He knows the future with breath of all things, he doesn't predict it
Much higher mobility
Proof? Zoro seems to have much greater movement mobility, mori has better range/control in his bodies movements similar to sanji

Literally no... Zoro's one is basically precog... It should get revised to that as it's not analytical prediction... He knows the future with breath of all things, he doesn't predict it
Wank. Mori basically can counter the exact same thing.
Proof? Zoro seems to have much greater movement mobility, mori has better range in his body similar to sanji
Range doesn't have anything to do with mobility?

Wank. Mori basically can counter the exact same thing.
No he does not and no it is not wank... Actually learn wtf you're talking about
0195-016.png

Range doesn't have anything to do with mobility?
Yes it does... The more flexible and range you have in your body the more access you have for your mobility, for example dodging or countering
ec12ae0e19b9dd6a4f0d4a9d19e195c3.jpg

No he does not and no it is not wank... Actually learn wtf you you're talking about
0195-016.png
That sounds exactly like what Mori can counter from characters who can literally just "know" shit without any other context lol.
Yes it does... The more flexible and range you have in your body the more access you have for your mobility, for example dodging or countering
Flexibility and range of motion is completely different from the range you're referring to.

I'd also like to note that Zoro has no counter to Mori just paralyzing his nerves with acupuncture, or a resistance to it.

It didn't need to be specifically noted on the profile because it's noted constantly he can counter analytical prediction.
Countering/negating analytical prediction and countering full out knowing what will happen in the future is completely different and not something mori has shown to do... Otherwise show scans of that

Countering/negating analytical prediction and countering full out knowing what will happen in the future is completely different and not something mori has shown to do... Otherwise show scans of that
Zoro's stuff is still analytical prediction lmao, it's not some precognition.

I'd also like to note that Zoro has no counter to Mori just paralyzing his nerves with acupuncture, or a resistance to it.
Regen or wills through it as he shown to be able to continue on going from fatal attacks as well as won't get mori the chance to land it or use it...

I assume this is a close combat attack?
It can't be executed at a range, so yes. Though it's very quick and Mori doesn't even need to pierce the skin to execute it.
Regen or wills through it as he shown to be able to continue on going from fatal attacks as well as won't get mori the chance to land it or use it...
Show me scans he can will himself through having all of his nerves paralyzed or having his blood vessels violently explode.

Zoro's stuff is still analytical prediction lmao, it's not some precognition.
It is tho... Knowing what will happen in the future is precog... Basic obs Haki does this via reading intent, they know they future and advanced haki is them actually seeing the future itself

It is tho... Knowing what will happen in the future is precog... Basic obs Haki does this via reading intent, they know they future and advanced haki is them actually seeing the future itself
It's literally listed as analytical prediction on the profile.

Show me scans he can will himself through having all of his nerves paralyzed or having his blood vessels violently explode.
Has this on his profile
Supernatural Willpower (Zoro can form tangible illusions from his will alone, can survive injuries that would normally kill a human just by his willpower)
And can continue on going while losing this much amounts of blood
044.jpg

This is the kind of predicament I've been waiting for!

In his quest for greater strength, Zoro puts himself in a tight spot. Victory or death! Believing that such an extreme situation will make him stronger! No matter the predicament he finds himself in, Zoro's faith remains unshaken. After his battle with Mihawk, his mind has gained even stronger willpower, and he is on fire in his insatiable quest for strength.

↓Happily tackle further ordeals. You can only become as strong as the number of times you have gone under the line of death.
Talking about Johnny Yosaku's brother

Aniki, you always bleed when you get cut, don't you? If he were a normal person, he would die instantly. But his brother Zoro heals himself just by falling asleep, so he really is a monster.

If you bleed so much, you'll really die.

Every time you bleed out, it's a sign of a deadly battle!

Mihawk battle
3L of blood loss

Buggy battle
1L of blood loss

Battle of the Nyaban brothers
1.5L of blood loss

Battle between Hatsu-chan and Aaron
5L of blood loss

Last edited:
Has this on his profile
Supernatural Willpower (Zoro can form tangible illusions from his will alone, can survive injuries that would normally kill a human just by his willpower)
And can continue on going will losing this much blood
044.jpg
I never said to show me scans of his Supernatural Willpower, I said show me scans his willpower can specifically circumvent Mori's acupuncture.

I never said to show me scans of his Supernatural Willpower, I said show me scans his willpower can specifically circumvent Mori's acupuncture.
I guess via regen... Tho him being able to continue on going from fatal attacks proves he would be able to do the same
0195-012.png
0195-016.png

Zoro being able to move despite losing liters of blood that would cause someone to be unable to move, simply due to sheer willpower should allow Zoro to continue to move despite having his nerves messed wit.

Zoro being able to move despite losing liters of blood that would cause someone to be unable to move, simply due to sheer willpower should allow Zoro to continue to move despite having his nerves messed wit.
No, it shouldn't. Those are two completely different things and not comparable.

Back