• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
After King Piccolo's defeat Goku went in a training trip to become even stronger. In one of his adventures he reached an island where the Strawhats Pirates reached too. Both Luffy and Goku were hungry and they went to a restaurant to solve that problem. In both sides of the restaurant they were eating as usual so no normal person was there seconds after.

Once they realize there's no more food but a piece of meat they started the fight for it.

Enies Lobby Arc Luffy vs King Piccolo Saga Goku.

General mindset: In-character.

Speed equalized.

The restaurant is at the middle of the island.

Both starts at 10m and can fight inside the restaurant but they can go outside.

Well, okay.

First of all, Goku has the experience advantage no question. Just way more formally trained and naturally adept at combat regardless.

I have no idea how "strong" Luffy is since the reasonings for their AP is one big mess of a "Powerscales to X character".

Regardless, Goku is going to have a hard time getting past the elasticity but I figure if anything, Pressure Points should work.

If this resteraunt is anywhere near the sea, Luffy is done for. If he takes a kamehameha and is blasted to the ocean, he's done. He can't swim and he's immobilised.

Damn. I think we need someone who knows about Enies Lobby's scaling.

Back