• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey vs Bear

Large male Grizzly Bear. No weapons for the Composite Primate. Speed unequalized

Standard battle assumptions apart from that the battle is in a place where a forest and field overlap, meaning the Primate can go into the trees if needed.

Who wins?

Compositeprimate
Bear

Monkey via speed, slightly strength, and intelligence. It can wrestle the bear and pry open it's jaws king kong style.

Um, the primate age was made today, and I'm not sure if you're allowed to make threads for characters that were just made.

Also;

Monkey: 2

Bear: 0

I myself think inconclusive. A big grizzly bear is a good distance more powerful than this would be or a Gorilla.

Well, this is intresting... The primate has obvius inteligence and speed advantage, but the grizly has raw power, they might be able to set up traps, but id go inconclusive for now (and no, there is no rule against using newly made pages)

Composite Primate wins. With its speed and intelligence advantage, it should be abke to make up the comparatively small difference in strength.

Likely Composite Primate via better maneuvering, intelligence, superior senses, poison, etc. I'm going to upgrade Composite Primate, however. There's some Multiple Personalities feat for it. It's not a lie.

I'm sorry, guys, but Composite Primate now is superior to grizzly bear in every aspect, including raw power thanks to me because I've upgraded Composite Primate.

CCFB said:
I don't think Gigantopithecus can be included in Composite Primate. It's only extant species I think.
extinct species can be included though, they were still primates

CCFB said:
I don't think Gigantopithecus can be included in Composite Primate. It's only extant species I think.
Two words: Composite Lizard. This composite profile includes extinct lizards and it seems to be fine, so why extinct primates can't be included in Composite Primate?

CCFB said:
True. Then I believe there were gliding and more poisonous primates in the past. Anymore votes?
actualy, there are mo recorded venomous primates before the one mentioned above, and scientists were pretty doumbfounded by it

Back